Server Crashed?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Daia, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Daia New Member

On Halls of Fate and am stuck zoning on the way back to my guild hall for what is now 5 minutes. Server status reads up but message I get is that the game is "waiting for game server." What's up?

[Update: Well, I got somewhere - right back to where I started. This is the second time that has happened (i.e. cast Call to Guild Hall and get nothing after appearing to be zoning.) Am I doomed to be stuck outside Guk forever? I hope not. That would be too much EQ1 flashback even for me ;)
  2. STAR New Member

i think it has something to do with the guild halls personally . everyone i have talked to has been havign problems being in guild hall or going back to guild halls.
  3. BohemianHarlot New Member

It appears to be some instances as well - having trouble zoning into Lost Temple of Cabilis as well. Skyfire server.
  4. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

I do believe they are looking into it.
  5. Rushd Active Member

I was able to log into guild hall on my alt - but my main thats parked in my prestige house has a "zone not available" error.

UPDATE: 1 Reboot and 2 restarts later I am able to log into my Felwithe Mansion.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

On Thurgadin I've tried 5 different characters and can't get into game on any of them right now.
  7. Laaw Well-Known Member

check after update