Fixed Internally Server crash?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ryoga, Aug 30, 2020.

1. pumancat Well-Known Member

12:15pm East coast, Still no connection.
    Just thinking, maybe the hurricane aftermath might be part or the problem?
  2. Marae Well-Known Member

I'm also on the East Coast, and have been able to play for the last half-hour or so. The launcher is still being persnickety, however; I call it up about half a dozen times and one or two of those actually shows me what it's supposed to so I can log in. But I've gotten in and am playing successfully at the moment, thankfully.
  3. Siniztor New Member

Sounds like the person i need to speak with..silly question how would i get a hold of this Dreamweaver?? and thank you...yea i just changed over to google and didnt even think about my game being tied to yahoo email.. heck i haven't looked at yahoo in probly 10 years lol.. But yes wasnt stolen or nuttin its still the same irl name and payment (CC info) so im hopeing cause id like to get back into this game forsure
  4. Siniztor New Member

5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

than just go through customer service have you tried to get on your account or did you forget your password because it won't get deleted your account was simply moved to another server. take a look at all of the forum , this is not the thread to look for a lost account
    You can send a personal message to anybody on the forum , but first go through the regular paths , and only if that does not work would I bother him .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Siniztor New Member

I tried Custer suport but honestly its been 14 years i dont even remember my charter name lol,Ive played alot of MMOS since then i did send him a message..but i couldnt fill the the Custome support fourm cause the in game name is required and untill midnight had forgot my email
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea , sigh unless you come up with something like the bank you payed the subscription with or the e- mail or your account name and so on , I am afraid not even dreamweaver will be able to help you .
    Breanna likes this.