Sentinels Fate Warden Faction Armor? None?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Syrano, Mar 31, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Syrano Guest

I'm a little perplexed as there seems to be no faction armor for warden's in Sentinel's fate. I've checked all the Hole vendors, paineel, Hua Mein, Kerra, Circle guys in stonebrunt and the Deepwater Nights vendors, zero leather armor with wisdom on it.

It's especially annoying int he hole where there's like 3 sets of melee leather, full sets of chain and plate for allt ypes as well. But zero leather for wardens/furies. Sure, I can wear the melee leather but with the recent stat centralizing on wisdom, it makes no sense to do so even for a melee build.

Anyone find any leather on a faction vendor? I of course know this armor is not good enough to be raid gear, that's not why I'm asking. I'm looking for a readily available set of chest/legs from a faction merchant. I'll use Manaar marks for the rest of course but this seems to be a significant piece of missing itemization for wardens in the new expansion.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kerahzey Guest

I have got some nice stuff out of Vasty Deep instances. Lair of the Dragon Queen (raid)(easy mode) has 2 nice warden peices. Don't have any links though. Have you checked out the master crafted yet? I am just beggining to level my tailor so I havn't seen any yet. Too date I have only 4 peices of teir 8 gear left, replacing it with teir 9 Legendary mostly, and my warden is rockin can single heal last mob in Vestigial Cella :D
    That being said, I agree there is very little druid gear out there and alot of brawler stuff. I am glad for the brawlers but the druids need some love as far as gear goes.
  3. ARCHIVED-Syrano Guest

I was referring to faction only armor, i.e. the kind you can buy off factio nmerchants after maxing your armor. The hole merchants are a good example. There's leather sets there, 3 to be exact, but all 3 are melee sets for brawlers/monks. Which frankly seems overkill given that there is only slight differences between them. There's a set of melee chain and 2 sets of melee plate and one set of heal plate. Seems there's heal chain and heal leather missing, which is a pretty big oversite given the effort it takes to earn some of these facitons.
    I was just wondering if there is /any/ leather healing armor on faction merchants in SF. I haven't found any whatsoever yet. Some decent jewelry but thats it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kismet Guest

I've been wondering where the Fury / Warden leather wisdom armor is in Sentinel's Fate as well. I've scoured Sundered Frontier and Stonebrunt Highlands and The Hole was the last bastion of hope for armor for my Fury.
    I can't help but feel I'm still missing faction armor somewhere but can't fathom why we were left out of three Hole faction merchants.
    Anyone know?