Sentinel's Fate Hard Mode Gear

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Chorboy01, Oct 6, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Chorboy01 Guest

Please make the apperance of these items be obtainable!
    \aITEM -1296899094 397559109:Archaic Runed Vestment of the Godslayer\/a
    \aITEM -840603360 2115935455:Archaic Runed Silk Gloves of Primal Fear\/a
    \aITEM -1570079982 1194025102:Archaic Runed Shoulders of Mutation\/a
    \aITEM 963500104 1566965444:Archaic Runed Shadowfyre Hood\/a
    \aITEM -1683386115 -1927203571:Archaic Runed Pantaloons of the Plague\/a
    \aITEM -825797121 -1165768079:Archaic Runed Identical Silk Slippers\/a
    Getting all these pieces from the hard mode zones is basically impossible and you can't do them without atleast 2 groups in a lot of encounters and you would need atleast three groups to do some fights. So please make this gear obtainable apperance wise in some other way.
  2. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

I say keep the very few cool looking raid gear only obtainable from raids.
    That way when you wear it and show it off, there's a TRUE sense of accomplishment and people who look in awe and ask where you got it, you can reply "I killed a big bad boss for it" instead of every joe being able to buy it with SC.

SOE, please leave the unique appearance raid gear ONLY obtainable from RAIDS. Since you seldom make anything these days in raids with a unique appearance.
    If you want it, assemble some friends together and get it! Besides, these Setinel's Fate raids are pretty fun encounters (some of them).
  3. ARCHIVED-Chorboy01 Guest

No, thats dumb. So you're saying lets basically make it impossible to obtain?
  4. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

No, he's saying if you want it, work for it. gather your friends, do the raids, and win it.
    just becuase it has a unique appaearnce does NOT mean it should be easily buyable for SC or easily accessed to someone. you are NOT entitled to unique looking gear if you aren't willing to put the effort to get it in the manner it's acquired.
    like myself, I would LOVE to get my hands on Aeteok or Exonus from Theer. they look incredibly awesome. (weilding Exonus with a pally = drool) to get them though, I'd have to beat the hardest boss in SF. not something most people want to bother with. but if I want it bad enough, I'll find the people to do it with.
    I'm not going to beg for it to be put on SC. if I want it that bad, I'll go get it. even if I had to pay a guild to do the raid and bring me along in case the bugger drops.
    Not everything is instant gratification with your credit card/Sc. there are something you still have to work for. unique appearance in game is usually one of them.
  5. ARCHIVED-Chorboy01 Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    1) Hes not the hardest mob in SF
    2) This gear isn't obtainable without 2-3 groups of people who aren't terribad.
    3) Lol station cash, im not asking for station cash buy im asking for putting it on new raid gear or something
    4) y so srs?
  6. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

You can clear all of SF in less than 1-2 hours with two groups.

Got my bp from rt4 last month to complete my t4 appearance set. So easy now. You can ignore the scripts on everything.
  7. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

Hammasaurusrex@Nagafen wrote:
    These mobs are far easier than DoV/SS raid bosses.
    How would that make it easier to obtain then?

Not to long ago, I went into the Palace of Rhoen Theer with 1 group of random guildies (SS Faction/Raid Geared) and everything was a cake-walk. So even 2 groups of Withered Lands quest geared toons should be able to do it, while ignoring most scripts.
  8. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Buffrat@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    =/ We still had to follow the mages script, and it still made me want to punch kittens cause 10 out of 12 people have no clue how to complete an HO.
  9. ARCHIVED-Chorboy01 Guest

Ulrichvon wrote:
    This :/, also twintarded people.
  10. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

Were those items removed from the game or something? Otherwise they are perfectly obtainable. Do the required content.
  11. ARCHIVED-bluedego Guest

Meaghan@Lucan DLere wrote:
    you do realize they aren't a guarnteed drop right?
    So your basically telling this dude, to raid this zone for 6 months, find people that can follow scripts and hope you dont get leather armor drops over and over for appearence armor.
    And i'm completly ignoring the fact that no one wants to do this zone.
    head might just be a tad up in the clouds there.. :)
  12. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

I'm with the OP on this. Old content needing a raid force is almost never going to be revisited. Apply those graphics to new items coming out with CoE. Quested items perhaps?!
    I never did get to kill Perah Celis for my arms. Would love it if they just nerfed old content like that so we could backtrack and clear out those old quests.
  13. ARCHIVED-Braska Guest

No matter what i have to do, i´d do it for \aITEM 1643590278 -46320571:[Trixy Cane of Trickery]\/a
  14. ARCHIVED-Trinral Guest

Denzel@Valor wrote:
    Ask Darkonx. I hear he knows how to get them.
  15. ARCHIVED-Hammdaddy Guest

Hi there Loldaddy,

I've done a bit of checking into the issues that you're experiencing with not being able to assemble the appropriate team required to complete Roehn Theer, and while I wish that I had better news for you here, unfortunately I would be unable to grant the items that you requested, as it would be necessary to complete all of the prerequisites to obtain these items, which would include the completion of the actual encounters. I realize that it may be frustrating to find an appropriate group sometimes, especially for older content which may not be as heavily used as instances such as Skyshrine, or the more "popular" content but the best suggestion that I would have for you at this point would be that you could submit a feedback about the mechanics of older content, so our development team could take a look into possibly making changes to accommodate situations such as yours.

I will go ahead and set this petition to "Solved" for now, as this is not a request that we would be able to directly assist you with, but you are more than welcome to contact us again in the future if there's anything else that we can assist you with, and we'll be happy to help.

For your convenience, I am including a link for you to our knowledge base article that covers the topic of our top known customer service issues.

[EQ2] EverQuest II - Top Known Customer Service Issues
    http://soe-ing.custhelp.com/app/ans...tail/a_id/12648

Best wishes,

GM Vhaern
    EverQuest II
    Sony Online Entertainment
  16. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

Did you seriously submit a petition asking for loot?