sentinel's fate crafting timeline

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by damaahra, Feb 22, 2020.

1. damaahra Member

I'm having an issue with this quest, I've done all of it, kerra faction is right, etc. up to the very last part, shadows of the betrayed. The part with the injured raider and Tomkin, I get no option for choosing "I have a quick question first", The injured raider just keeps talking about oww his pancreas, and Tomkin just wants me to do the crafting mission. I've read on wiki that if I do the mission, Natasha on kerra isle will not talk to me after. So, does anyone know how I can get Tomkin or the raider to give me the ethernaut dialogue? I hate to give up on this quest after having invested so much time into it. Suggestions are very much appreciated.

Damahra
    Maj'dul
  2. Daryx Well-Known Member

Damahra, double check what the step in your quest journal says to do. I looked up your character on u.eq2wire.com, and according to the status there you still have to go to Fort Irontoe and talk to the dwarf historian.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. damaahra Member

Daryx,
    yes, it does say that. I'm not sure why it's still saying that, I deleted the quest to try and start all over, yet when I go to irontoe, again, he just asks if I"ve investigated, or whatever the dialogue is the hammer. So, even trying to start it all over again, I still can't get it to work
  4. Daryx Well-Known Member

Did you re-examine the relic in your inventory after you speak to the dwarf and click through the couple of pop-ups? I did this quest about a week or so ago with no issues but I've done it countless times so it's all pretty automatic. However, several times I have done things like forgotten to re-examine the relic or not gone to Irontoe before grabbing the portal quest and wasting time getting into the instance -- and being rebuffed.
  5. Daryx Well-Known Member

Aha! I just had a Piglet moment (reference Piglet's planned response to the Heffalump he imagines he will confront). You are also working on the signature line for Thalumbra, I see, and are ALSO on the Irontoe step. So go into Kaladim and get the hammer and return, get that one cleared out, THEN rehail the dwarf. I'll bet that's the issue. Dwarves tend to be very one-track and he won't let go of the Ore issue to talk of anything else.
    Rosyposy likes this.