Senior crafter service

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Cartruse, Oct 16, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Drakosani Guest

Quest still cannot be completed after todays brief update. I still cannot give the healing drink to the harvesters. I guess the quest is still being worked on :(
  2. ARCHIVED-abbneer Guest

Any ETA on the fix for this, 8 toons waiting to complete this quest, sage is waiting to get his advaced 65 book, over 5 plat on broker for this book, crazy price.
  3. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

I believe the next hotfix should correct the issue. I don't have a date for this yet as it may depend on any other items going into the same hotfix, but I'm sure it will be posted in the usual places when they do confirm the schedule.
  4. ARCHIVED-bardbear Guest

Thank you Ma'am! I must say as a newbie to EQ2, this is the first bug i've run into since August, and your responce is very heartening. Thanks for the updates.
  5. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Good to know this will be fixed very soon. My little character is just DYING for her new formal ensemble!
  6. ARCHIVED-Celena Guest

thanx for looking out for us, Domino! One of my crafters is working on this quest now and I thought I had gone bonkers, as I KNEW I had completed it w/no issues on two other toons.
  7. ARCHIVED-Lycea Guest

-Domino-

Still cannot complete the quest. Quest is now advanceable to gathering the 25 roots.
    Once you have collected at least 25 roots and return to the Alchemist he does nothing.
  8. ARCHIVED-EQZurra Guest

Trying this quest again since the hotfix.. now it updates all the way to the fourth person you pour the drink into..but now it stays on saying "I will give the healing drink to the fourth member of the harvesting team" and instead dings as if i was harvesting the root it wants for the next step...and it just continues with the fourth person , every time you pour the drink into her and go through the diaglog it just keeps dinging for the root harvest one per hail.
    I have the 25 root on me for the next part. Don't know what it would do if I didn't have the root already on me.
  9. ARCHIVED-Drakosani Guest

Lycea wrote:
    Um, you dont go back to alchemist after getting 25 roots. You go back to grandmaster in your town and finish the quest.
  10. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

There will be one more hotfix to come, early this coming week if all goes well. Currently the quest does complete, but takes too many hanging roots.
  11. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

I completed this quest with no problem after the Saturday morning patch.

P.S. I guess I did have more than 25 roots in my bag, and I noticed that when I gathered them I didn't get any kind of an update telling me how many I had gathered.
  12. ARCHIVED-abbneer Guest

seems to be working fine, completed it 5 times saturday. I did notice one bug though, at one point I had to give the last sick harvester 25 drinks, so had to hail him and read the dialog 25 times, hmmm same number as how many roots are needed for the last part, I was still able to complete though so no big deal, I did bug it in game.
  13. ARCHIVED-EQZurra Guest

When I turned in this quest yesterday with one character it took ALL my hanging root from my invetory and my bank/shared bank.

Did it again today with another character after I had harvested more root.. then turned it again and the same thing happened, the quest took ALL the hanging root from my bank/shared bank and invetory.
    Otherwise it's working fine :p
  14. ARCHIVED-Sunnyd Guest

Tried to complete this tonight on Runnyeye and am unable to hand in the potion to the unconcious harvesters.
    I get some small dialogue with Harvester Darkmoon, which sounds like it leads on, but I dont get a quest update for giving the potion to the first harvester and none of the remaining three say anything useful.
  15. ARCHIVED-abbneer Guest

Logged in just a bit ago and now the grandmaster in West Freeport is now missing! argh
  16. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

abbneer wrote:
    The grandmasters have been removed until the hotfix prevents them from taking every hanging root you own. This shouldn't be long.
  17. ARCHIVED-dmarja Guest

I know there's a hotfix going in this morning, but I haven't seen anything about this, so you might not be aware. This morning I was finishing the quest up to the roots part. When I got to the point where I give the harvesters potions, everything went fine until I got to the fourth one. I gave the potion, went through the dialogue, and nothing. So I did it again, and this time noticed that it dinged 2/25 .... I just got it to update, talked to the guy 25 times. Kinda funny, actually, if you ask me!
  18. ARCHIVED-Calainis Guest

Same thing here, was working on this quest with my carpenter just now... that fourth harvester sure needed a lot of healing drinks, she kept falling unconscious again *winks*. The Grandmaster has not returned yet, so cannot hand him the hanging roots.
  19. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

Brethil@Splitpaw wrote:
    The Kethelin grandmaster was still there a couple of nights ago on Splitpaw (though the Qeynos one had gone).
  20. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

did this last night after midnight, so it was today(30th). completed fine, but some of the dialog didnt finish. the harvesters were standing upright, and didnt give me full dialog options but did update me.
    grandmaster took 25 roots. i had 35 in my bags.