Senior crafter service

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Cartruse, Oct 16, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-seistaan1 Guest

Im bugged too tried Everything same problem. The alchemst will not recognize my harvests. no matter how i do it. I even went back to default ui to see if that was causing the problem. She is Broken.
  2. ARCHIVED-Amphimedon Guest

Same problem here too ....
  3. ARCHIVED-SilkenKidden Guest

Magaruss@Guk wrote:
    Did you try after moving all items out of bank and out of your possession? Some items seem to be the same but don't stack. Items in the bank can cause you a problem. House vault too. Give all the quest items away and start over.
  4. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

The quest was changed slightly with the last game update so you now have the option of obtaining the items from a broker or other person, instead of having to harvest them, unfortunately a bug seems to have crawled in at the same time. I thought the fix had been hotfixed in already but if that is not the case, it should be fixed early next week at the latest. Do make sure you have the items actually in your bags (sounds as if you did this), and then the froglok should talk you through a checklist series of dialogs "do you have the squash?" "do you have the rosewood?" etc.
  5. ARCHIVED-Cartruse Guest

Thanks Domi for the heads up and i will keep checking to see I still say your the best

Magaruss
    Your frindly conjy
  6. ARCHIVED-Vakhen Guest

Same issue here. So are we going to have to wait for the Wed. update to get this working? Seems like every time there's a broken quest line it doesn't get fixed until after my days off. lol

Vak
  7. ARCHIVED-Vakhen Guest

Its fixed! Woo Hoo!

Vak
  8. ARCHIVED-slyfer Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    Yea you now get the dialog box for the checklists of harvests. But when you make the item and go to give it to the first harvester it doesn't update your quest. The harvest just stands up, depops then nothing else happens. You can't get any of other harvesters to do anything either.
  9. ARCHIVED-Vakhen Guest

Nope, spoke too soon, now it hangs up on the part:

I need to help the harvesting team.
    I will give the healing drink to the first member of the harvesting team.

Only one of the 4 harvesters who give me something to "do" (pour the drink down the half elf's mouth), is Darkmoon. However, once I give her the drink the quest doesn't update. The other harvesters just make various chat responses such as "Go tend to the others". One fix down, looks like a few to go.

Vak
  10. ARCHIVED-seistaan1 Guest

;lksdjfpaosidjfpaosdj
    YEP the darn people wont drink the cure. I tried making more. i tired repeatedly making her drink. GRRRRRR. /afk cookie i need an attitude adjustment.
  11. ARCHIVED-IlikeDragons Guest

I have a new issue with this quest i have the froglock healing drink everything worked great up to that point, but now i cannot give it to the npc's at the bottum of the waterfall no quest books over their heads no interaction at all.. One of them gives me the option to poor drink down her throught and i do but the other 3 do not allow me to por the drink in them..
  12. ARCHIVED-EQZurra Guest

I was trying to work on this quest today.. I can get all the way to making the recipe and the quest wants me to go back and give the healing drink to the first member of the harvesting team... but! none of the harvesting team have a book over their head and the two that will let me pour the healing drink into them do not ding the quest.

So mine is stuck at this part. Deleted and tried again, am stuck at the same part again.
  13. ARCHIVED-Carmella79 Guest

Im bugged at the harvesters part too....

Dissapointing, after reading it was fixed, go back out that way, try it and bam, bugged again...

14. ARCHIVED-HarshLanguage Guest

Yep, I encountered the bug giving the drink to the harvesters as well. Saw someone else doing it who had the same problem. Will /bug it in-game, but hopefully Domino will see it here also.
  15. ARCHIVED-cassleiner Guest

Me too! I had the problem with the squash updating even though I didn't have it. I couldn't go any further in the quest until I went back and actually got the squash in my inventory. I was able to make the drink, but now I am unable to get any further. Only one Harvester will drink it and depop, but nothing updates. The other Harvesters won't interact at all.
  16. ARCHIVED-Drakosani Guest

IlikeDragons wrote:
    Same issue here with this quest for me. I cannot give the healing drink to the harvesters. It says give the drink to the frist harvester. When I found a harvester to give it to, I poured drink into his mouth and he stood up but no quest update. Can we get a developer confirmation on the new issue?
  17. ARCHIVED-bardbear Guest

Same issue.. started the quest last night (October 21), and got stuck giving the potion to the 4 harvesters - none will respond.
  18. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Apologies for the problems with this quest, we are testing a final fix now and once QA passes it, it should be hotfixed in.
  19. ARCHIVED-Vakhen Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    Could we by chance get QA to verify the whole quest is working now, and not just this next phase, only to be thwarted again with the next part?

Vak
  20. ARCHIVED-simonmaal Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    Thank you Domino; this quest has been driving me nuts until I found this thread!