Send some feeback if you are unhappy with the berserker changes!

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-cr0wangel, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-cr0wangel Guest

This is just a suggestion, players that are unhappy with the situation, should send some feedback:

http://www.station.sony.com/en/services/help/feedback.jsp

Being mean won't help, but just saying you are unhappy with the berserker class can at least let them know what is happening now. Here what I sent:

I want to post some feedback about the recent changes in EverQuest 2. I will make it short and clear. I am not happy with the decision to make major changes to the berserker class (removing Damage per Second).

I want you to understand that I am not a player whining because my berserker is doing less damage now. There is more than this. This change affect the game in a very bad way. A lot of players are unhappy with the changes, a lot of players are posting angry thread on the forum, a lot of players have quit the berserker class to make another character and some players even quit the game because of this.

I don't understand the decision to remove something from the players, when they were having fun. Games are to have fun, fun should come before balance.

Players are unhappy with the changes, I don't want to be the only berserker on the server because no one want to play the class anymore. I hope the Devs will think about the situation and fix this mess. Thank you.

I don't know if my feedback will be useful. As you can see I did not proposed any solution to the problem as any won't be considered anyway. I just sent my opinion.