Semi-New Warden Looking for a Nice Guild

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Toxxicomane, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Toxxicomane New Member

Hi,
    Got a level 36 Warden, Phairei, pretty good at soloing and stuff but looking for a guild who wants a healer for groups from time to time and would also like a good chat, lol. Been playing this game on and off for about 10 years with a million different classes, but haven't been able to find anyone to group with for heroic or higher quests.
    Would like the chance to level her a lot higher, as she's got a lot of potential.
  2. Oradim Well-Known Member

Hi there! I don't see what server you are playing on but if it happens to be AB (Antonia Bayle) I would contact a guild recruiter for Our Last Hope. There is almost always one available and the guild is very helpful. If you're not on AB I can't help but someone else likely can. Or just hit the U key in-game and browse guilds that are recruiting. Find one that looks like it might be a good match and contact a recruiter for that guild. Good luck!
  3. Toxxicomane New Member

Hi there! I am indeed on the AB server, I'm going to log on now and give it a little look up :) Thank you!