Selo's nerfed?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-hispania, Feb 2, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-hispania Guest

What's wrong with selo's? Now Selo's AA is not stackable with base speed !? Somebody knows why?
  2. ARCHIVED-Icarii Guest

Thats odd, Ive got 6 of the aas from bard and 5 from TSO, and im running at 69, which is what its supposed to be.
  3. ARCHIVED-hispania Guest

I have 8 AAs from bard and 5 from TSO and I'm runnig at 61. And I'm not the only one who have this problems. Maybe its a bug?
  4. ARCHIVED-TalanRM Guest

It's working fine here. With the 8AAs from the Wis tree and 5 from the TSO bard line I have 71% haste group haste, increasing to 76% personal haste with extra 5% from the TSO general line. J-Boots stack to make this 86%.
    I have previously, though not recently, had the problem with some of the buffs dropping randomly either giving me only the 5% personal boost (i.e. Selos dropping randomly) or some of the AA enhancements dropping - though with the buff icons showing so it didnt look like a dispel was causing it. In those circumstances I simply had to re-cast Selos.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kayriie Guest

I know this is the dirge forums. But Selo's is not working for me either.
    Here is what I have:
    * 8% Added with AA Bard WIS Tree
    * 10% Added with AA TSO Tree
    * 5% With Fae natural
    * 44% With my last Selo's Upgrade at 55
    My Total Runspeed with all of this is only 56% and if you add all of what I listed above up, I should be running at, at least 67%. I recast the spell over and over and over and it still gives me the same results.
    THEY NERFED TROUB RUNSPEED :mad: My Selo's when I examine it, is only caping at 46%.
    Time to quit playing a bard..............
  6. ARCHIVED-themixmonkeyx Guest

It seems the only people with the problem are playing on PvP servers....

I'll log my dirge in tonight and see if I have the problem too.
  7. ARCHIVED-MyleeSilverwings Guest

It is most definitely nerfed for this 80 Dirge! I have 4 in bard speed and 5 in TSO speed . and I am running at 42% :((
    I have bugged this.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kayriie Guest

Zali@Butcherblock wrote:
    Yup Selo's was def ninja nerfed.
  9. ARCHIVED-Shadowinajar Guest

I returned after some time,

seems i just missed the spot when Bards have been fastest on feet again. :(

Can somebody explain to me what our max runspeed now is
    with jboots and no fairy speed+?

many thanks ^^
  10. ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd Guest

Sevannah@Nagafen wrote:
    I don't know if they ninja-fixed it, but I was back at 86% last night with my J-boots on. Of course, the J-boots are so old that they make vultures gag, but I just can't live without 'em. Social life be hanged.
    Whysp
  11. ARCHIVED-LSUTigerFan Guest

Don't know why you are not running as fast, but I am at 81% with my AA and 91% with my j-boots
  12. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

My dirge friend can get up to 91% constant runspeed so It seems to be working fine?
  13. ARCHIVED-Palathas Guest

All's well here also. 7 ranks in Scout Wisdom boost, 5 ranks in TSO boost and +5% from Barbarian Racial boost and I end up with a rounded 75%.
    Didn't know about the JBoots thing, it's been a while since I've worn them.
  14. ARCHIVED-Porpherio Guest

I just dinged 55 and noticed that the speed of my Selo's Speed of Sound without any AA going into runspeed is
    38 %. It says this in the spell description when I examine the spell. I have read that it used to be 44% speed. Is this a bug ? Did they just nerf new toons that are just aquiring the spell? Curious minds want to know.
    TIA
  15. ARCHIVED-stereos Guest

So is it broken?
  16. ARCHIVED-duuf Guest

Not for my bards
    Selos 38%
    Bard AA 6% Two more % available
    Shadow AA 5% Swift Strides
    Shadow AA 25% Selo's Rousing Concerto
    Total 74%
    Add Jboots, Bogstrutter Walking Stick and Ring of Pure Panic - 99%

Duubard, Duutru
  17. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

stereos wrote:
    The search feature or Date stamp?

Mods can we kill this thread plz.
  18. ARCHIVED-stereos Guest

Androw@Najena wrote:
    Hardly a necpost. Last udpate was 2 mo. ago and for this forum that is brand freaking new. What is this "search feature" that you speak of??!?!
  19. ARCHIVED-hispania Guest

Selos's was nerfed on Pvp servers. Now you can kill the thread
  20. ARCHIVED-Ashroh Guest

Cantor@Nagafen wrote:
    Can anyone elaborate on how the nerf is implemented, the main attraction for a bard is to me the running speed, and I play on a PVP server. Where can I find information about this ?