1. Cassandrajade Member

Hi, I have a question about selling items - I've crafted a few things I'd like to try to sell and I have a market board in my house but when I try to list things it says I don't have broker credits. I learned earlier that without all-access I can't use the broker, but can I get credits, and if so how? And is that what you do with items you've crafted that you don't want to use yourself? I wouldn't mind doing more crafting but need to do something with the items.
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Hi,
    You buy broker credits in the Marketplace, 50 DBC for 10 I think.
    as F2P you need one credit for each sale or purchase but if I'm not completely mistaken you can put a whole stack on the broker for one token and keep refilling it as long as it doesn't sell out.

That's the easiest way to find customers for your stuff, if you do find someone in game that wants your stuff you can trade (right click on them, chose trade and you both fill in the slots with items or coin and click Accept when you're satisfied.)

I'm not sure what one can do from the marketboard nodays and what still requires a NPC broker.

--
    Broker page on the Wiki:
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Broker
    Cassandrajade likes this.