Selling idols

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-DavidSachs, May 8, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-DavidSachs Guest

For some reason (jeweler made) idols cannot be sold from a Jewelry box sales display. but instead must go into an armor and shield rack.
    Does anyoine know why this is the case?
  2. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

Probably because they go in the secondary slot. I'm actually surprised that they go into the armour/shield display, I'd have expected them to only go into the salesman crate. (and I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that, being an epic jeweller lol)
  3. ARCHIVED-Prrasha Guest

"Symbol" items have always gone in armor racks, ever since sales crates were introduced, since they're "shield slot items". True for all jeweler-made idols, tomes, symbols, orbs, censers, and tablets. (And the sage-made faction-crafted ones, as well.)
    Several tradeskillers have to deal with oddities like this... hex dolls (and all charms), adornments, and cloaks go in jewelry boxes, so my tailor has to have one.
  4. ARCHIVED-DavidSachs Guest

Actually the most place for such items is the ranged weapon slot. By this logic they should go into a Weapons Rack.