Selling familliars for status

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kaegrim, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Kaegrim New Member

So ive started out by joining a guild and do writs and tasks. I got the guild 34k status in two days. And my own character got 200k.
    I felt kinda good with my contribution.
    But then someone sold off familiars that they found in darklight woods, and then they made 900k for the guild and god knows how much for them selfs.

My goals where killed in 1 min. And im left here trying to find something else to aim for. Is stuff like this a misstake from your side Daybreak? or did you accualy leave this here by choice? It ruins the entire status system. Totaly...
    Xephane likes this.
  2. Revel Well-Known Member

Just more garbage "oversight."

They wanted people to buy familiars. I'm sure its deliberate.
  3. Xephane Active Member

I've personally notified my entire guild to stay completely away from that because I do not want issues like this where people don't feel like they did nothing to the guild compared to the people who just bought it levels. Levels should matter and be earned.
  4. Xephane Active Member

Also, it's not the familiars that are found that sell for status, it's the marketplace ones that are bought with real money, and they sell for an absolutely absurd amount.
  5. Revel Well-Known Member

It's 100% intentional too. They nerfed the gold sale value of familiars on live so that supposedly tons of money wouldn't get introduced to stormhold (despite someone ALREADY winning 700+ plat from the gigglegibber gambler game) and left the status.