Sell LV100 Character Boost

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lilimoon, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Lilimoon Member

No,I'll never create a new toon LV100.
    I have 10 Alts with achievements and no-trade items,those toons are those I want to level up ^^
    Sell me LV100 boost for old toons or I'll never buy one...
    Thank You :)
  2. Nunja Well-Known Member

Check the marketplace because they have been there for awhile now.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

I see an adventure level 95 boost in the Marketplace, but not a level 100 boost. There is a tradeskill level 100 boost. Either should be a quick grind to max, but it seems like an easy fix to bump the adventure level boost up to 100.
  4. Crastinal Active Member

Heroic characters now are level 100, what is the difference from buying the heroic character upgrade?
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

You're welcome! :p
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's easy, but to add a little to this. The level 100 should be polished a bit more. For example they are on the right direction by adding the transmuting/adorning skills to be at 500. Maybe other things also need to be added to the package and then adjust the price accordingly.

I like these "free heroics" we've received recently and in the past. However, long term it's sort of a lot of time that needs to be invested in these characters. A more "rounded" package would be much more appealing.

For some this suggestion will seem like an affront. That particular line was crossed quite a long time ago (at least for some).
  7. Lilimoon Member

Today I mainly play TESO...I don't really need those Adventure LV boost ^^
    I just wanted to give a bit of money to my first PVE MMO to help it to live longer.
    And perhaps play EQ2 again with another class?
    For now I barely play my lv100+ toons and it's a pain in the *censored* to level from 90 to100...no fun at all /: