Self healing items via tradeskills

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by chinookpilot77, Jun 5, 2017.

1. chinookpilot77 New Member

Already started alchemy for potions but I'm wondering what other tradeskills offer any items or equipment that my wife can get into for some other self healing options. Any thoughts?
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

For better regen between fights there are woodworker totems. But for a straight heal during an encounter, potions are it.
    chinookpilot77 likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Tinkering has a lifestone that has a chance to heal you... but it's tinkering.. so it might hurt instead. Them thar gnomes love their explosions :p
    chinookpilot77, Shmogre and Prissetta like this.
  4. Meirril Well-Known Member

This is kind of the basic of basics, but most healing done between fights is via food. Food (and drink) make a huge difference in downtime.

There are 2 kinds of healing potions, and then there are the 4 remedy potions. Often removing dots is a huge help. Oh, and getting rid of dispatch is a life and death kind of thing. Generally speaking I think the actual healing potions aren't really worth carrying, but the cure pots are.

Mainly for healing, get a priest merc of some kind. Any kind actually. It will be far more effective than any crafted healing you can obtain.

edit: also forgot that chest pieces can be crafted with a healing proc in the 10-90 range.
    chinookpilot77 likes this.
  5. chinookpilot77 New Member

Only issue with this is my wife and I duoing solo zones. No room for a merc!
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

For non-tank classes, go to the dragon AA page, second line, 4th bubble. That's a regenerating self-ward. Especially for later content, it's a big deal and helps loads.