SEHS21 Sign up Information

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aney~, May 14, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think my email isn't working again; am getting weird error messages again, after I thought I'd already fixed it. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Aney~ Member

*Squeal*
    Housing assignments will be going out soon! I have a few homes that I do not have access to so please check your emails to see if that is yours and give access to Devilkiss and Aneylee please.

Thanks,
    Aney~
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

:oops:

All yours now... ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

I'm going to stick this here, as it's deco-exchange related. The SSHS 2019 that Kodakrome did for me is a Dev Pick on HoF. So is DK's ruined wedding (HHE 20) and NotDiy2019 Luzifur's Reign. A dev is touring houses exchange on HoF! Way cool.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey! Finally! Woot! :D

Grats! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Aney~ Member

Just bumping this up as there is 5 weeks left for this event.

I hope everyone is having fun decorating and I can not wait to see all the houses!!

Please let me or Devilkiss know if you need any help. The sooner the better. We know that Real life gets in the way sometimes and it is what it is. But please let us know if you need anything!

Aney~
  7. Beffy New Member

I need to chat with Aney or devilkiss about a RL situation.... can you contact Tirzah in game please?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aney, You've Got [my] PM... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Misstake Well-Known Member

Hey send me a PM. I am not sure Aney is back yet.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Will do! :)

EDIT: Okay, I included you in the Conversation; I hope it worked, but I've never done that before, so I'm not sure how it works or how well, so I'll do a duplicate, just in case. If it did work, my apologies for double-posting! :D

Plus, I'm very tired... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

New PM for y'all...

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Aelissa Well-Known Member

o_O can we look yet?!

*hides eyes*
    am done....but am in the future still but it should be the 22nd in USA now too....lol
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm still working on my swappee's place; I'd LIKE to be done with it tonight, but I'd had major design changes late in it... X-P

I'm thinking seriously about just writing my swappee and warning him/her that it's not ready yet. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Aney~ Member

Hi everyone!

There are several folks that are not done yet. (Yes I am one of them Haha) I believe that all the homeowners have been notified so that they will not take a look yet.

Please do not change the access to the house that you have decorated. Let's give the homeowners a chance to see their house for themselves first. I know that I will not look at the home done for me until I am done with the one I am working on.

Thanks everyone!

Aney~
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :confused::D:p

They said it couldn't be done...

But I DID IT!! :D

(okay, a few days late...)

But IT'S DONE!!!!!!! :D

Am I the last one back in with a good report? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aney? Misstake? Everyone okay? :-/

I hear Aney was off on a trip somewhere? Hopefully that country didn't restrict Americans from leaving; she didn't make it on to some kind of List, did she? :-/

Just wondering...I'm not even sure which of my two submitted places got chosen to be decorated, though I suppose I could just go to both with my toons and check... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Carynn Well-Known Member

My house received has been published. I think I may have been one of the last lingerers. If anyone is keeping track and doing videos.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grk, I hope I remembered to let the Powers know that I had published my decorated one, too... :-/

It was a cool job, too! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.