SEHS19 VIDEOS

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Aug 17, 2019.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    here you go the first set of SEHS19 videos enjoy

Maj'dul

BY Mariebella

SkyFire

BY karanasdottir

BY Quiarrah

BY Baeletha

BY Darrkviolett

Kianne. Xx
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

All very cool places! I was stunned when I finally figured out that first gorgeous place was one of those Sprocket prestige houses that look so FUTURISTIC INDUSTRIAL and there's not much else you could do with it...wrong! :D Looks like the Hanging Gardens of Water Parks! :)

In the one by Karanasdottir, you could also get in the bigger aquarium/guest room for the aquatic folks; the Vampiric Mirror farthest from the door is a Wispy one, and there's even more water stuff inside than what's visible from the rest of the room. The carpet path is so the aquatic folks can drip around without leaving too much water for poor Rhea to mop up. :)

In the Under the Sea one, where's the Othmir Warding thing from, recipe-wise? Is that part of the Moving Water book we got from this year's Oceansfull, or something from Chaos Descending? I'd like one of those, too, they look cool! :D

The new purple brain coral is, I think, from the Moonlight Grotto merchants; I got some too, and I think that's where they were from. They've added new things here and there in those events; thank goodness for Lera's EQ2Furniture.com or I'd never keep up. :)

For diving helmets (the old-fashioned, big metal ones that bolt on [I think they still use them in RL for things like ultra-deep dives and dry suits when the water's too cold for wet suits]), I think there's some gnomish things you can make with the Tinkering skill? Too bad we don't have a clearing house site like Lera's for clothes and gear yet, since I'm not sure what they're called. :-/

Really awesome reskin job of that Gorowyn! :)

In the Water Home (looked a little scary at first; considering where the original home is, it looked like the glacier was melting and going to collapse! :eek:), it seemed like they used just about all the different types of brand new Chaos Descending water elements they could! I'm so envious; gotta wait 'til September to get mine. Sigh. :-/

Beautiful place, though (even if we couldn't find the decorator's book...). :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone
    I'm delighted to present to you the following from Maj'Dul and AB - well done guys, you RULE<3

SEHS19 by Raainy - TT Portal - Maj'Dul Server

SEHS19 by Quiarrah - 1 Walk of the Dead - Maj'Dul Server

SEHS19 Cubed Inc by Hartay - 2 Lucie Street - AB Server

Seasons of EQ2 by Xxtacii - Kerafyrm's Lair - AB Server

SEHS19 by Aloh - Xxtacii's Hotel - MMC Estates - AB Server

PS:- Aloh your mail box is full!:)
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

The othmir warding totem comes from cobalt scar recipe. And i know i put it on the youtube vid..the water wielders robe comes from the against the elements pre event merchant to cd xpac so if you still have some tokens i think its still on there. AND YES the gorowyn home was a pain in the butt everything wanted to disappear if i dare sink anything !!! And the water home I couldnt find the decorators book so i published anyways. If they contact me in game ill unpublish so it can be placed if they have one. Also noting that im stealing Xx's home its beautiful Aloh did a awsome job.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Misstake Well-Known Member

These look awesome. I cannot wait to see the videos of the ones that I deco'd. I love hearing and seeing what catches peoples eyes.

I am so going to have fun looking at these in person as well. Good job on all the houses guys =D
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh! My bad, one more comment: in the home Karanasdottir did, it wasn't actually a cheese plate by the blue fires (the one on the right, anyway...the one on the left, with the bread and skewers, was supposed to be like a cheese fondue thing ;->), but that was the only thing I could think of to replicate marshmallows (the Short Columns of White Marble): s'mores! :D The Baked Gingerbread Stairs were the "graham crackers" (digestive biscuits?), the combo of a Red and Black Marble Stair(s) in the exact same place was the "dark chocolate," and the Column tops were supposed to be marshmallows...sigh. If anyone knows of a better way to make 'em, I'm all ears. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

In the first house done by Raainy, I think you missed a note, Feb! It was in the library level on one of the shelf tops; it could've been a blank Personal Note, or a Scribbled Zombie Note, but it could've been something from Raainy?

Lovely house, I agree! :)

The lovely squishy chairs in Quiarrah's first (well, second; her first one was the one she did for Amada, the Maj'Dul in SQ house! Incredible, lovely job on that one, but what I've come to expect; she does amazing work! :D And that with getting two houses done in the time it might take me to finish one... :oops:) are generically called "recliners," at least in the States (and might have another generic name in Britain; not sure...easy chairs?), but are also called Barcaloungers, or La-Z-Boys, etc., depending on the brand. ;->

Love, love, love the kitchen (huge!) and the bath! :)

The one for Lera was very cute; is 2 Lucie Street a 4-room or a 6-room?

The Seasons of EQ2: I think that portal leading to the seasons display was a completely separate house? Like, one of those we got free with the Collector's Edition of CD (I so hope they're gonna put that on sale in September!)? And Kerafyrm's Lair; is that a dungeon? :D

Whoof, too many videos and first-person camera angles...gonna take a break and come back for the last one. :-/

Awesome work, everyone! :D

EDIT: Feb, your last video was Unavailable? :-/

EDIT: Or was being edited at the exact moment I came back to look at it... ;->

EDIT: Ah, there we go...I think the other room in the back was a nice sideline, but I think the main mysterious source of income was that room in the front (given the time period, such things would be -- prohibitive)...though how they explained women being able to get in there too is another mystery, considering... ;->

And that "helpful" note from Aloh didn't sound exactly like, oh, shall we say, "pale mail"... ;->

Uwk
    Nuggetmachine, Febrith and Breanna like this.
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

9. Febrith Well-Known Member

And the next exciting installment of homes:-

SEHS19 Ogre Uptown Deco by Aneylee - Everfrost Portal - Skyfire

SEHS2019 Comfy Cozy Summer by Aeval - Skyfire Server

SEHS19 The Fantastic Four Rocked it!! - MMC Estate - AB Server

SEHS2019 by Devilkiss - Sprocket's Interlocking Plane - AB Server
  10. kianne Well-Known Member

Hi guys here's the second half of my list by Aney

MAJ'DUL
    BY Xxtacii

BY Secondedition

By LERA

Kianne. Xx
  11. Febrith Well-Known Member

And I think this is my last one:-

SEHS19 by Vlasta - Timorous Heights - AB Server

12. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Thank you both for doing the videos. I know that we have some late ones so I ask that folks go view those homes and vote!!
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

And another:-
    Rumplestiltskin SEHS2019 - Sprocket's Interlocking Plane - AB Server

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. kianne Well-Known Member

Okie doki guys.. Rather than spam more videos on here.. I did a stream of the ones allocated to Feb, in which I also videoed them seperatly, so you can see either the entire stream or which ever you prefer seperatly... They are all up loaded now... Hope you enjoy them as much as I did doing them for you..... Great job Febrith on your videos really cool.... Lemme know should you want any of yours done happy to oblige...

Kianne. Xx

(excuse any spelling mistakes on me fone and well you know auto correct)
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You do infinitely better than I do on my phone! I always have to remember to shut the dang auto-correct OFF if I want to get anywhere on it. ;->

Thanks for the vids, Kianne (and Feb!)! Great job! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aaaand one more:)

SEHS19 by Ennia - Gnome Away From Gnome

I'm now away from game for a few weeks/months (I can't say how long as I'm busy with other projects right now) so won't be playing or be around for video purposes. All your wonderful homes will continue to be hosted on my channel so fear not - you'll still be able to watch the 800-odd or so that are on there:)
    /wave take care y'all:)
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome place! Well done, Dolll! :D

And yeah, check your mount's write-up there; it should either say something like "Only a level 35 adventurer or tradeskiller can fully utilize this mount, 'cause one of our devs changed his/her mind about letting lowly levels 'beat' the boss in the recent Zek alternate zone." or it hasn't changed its description and claims that even level 10s can fly with it. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I will miss you while you are gone Febrith . I have long enjoyed your delight in seeing each unique home you visted and how you were always very supportive of the effort the decorator put in . Of course being a fantastic decorator in your own right helped you see the many details that other perhaps might have missed . I sure loved being able to go see your lovely creations as well .
    I am enjoying your videos over at Skyrim when I get a chance and look forward see more of those soon Meantime be well and have fun :)
    I wish you fair winds and following seas my dear and hope you will be blown back our direction anon <3