SEHS 2019 Thank You Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

First of all, I really did not think this event was going to happen. It seemed everyone was busy with other stuff (which does tend to get put on the back burner when we participate in an event) burnt out from the last event or just taking a relaxing break.

So a HUGE thank you to all that participated in the event and made it so much fun. Now we all get to see all the wonderful homes that were done. I walked away from each home with so many new ideas as all of you are so talented!! Give yourselves a big pat on the back, you deserve it!

I have some special thank yous as well.

1. I had a decorator that could not finish their home due to a Real Life Emergency. Devilkiss and Mysticwinter were so kind enough to step up and finish the home. I appreciate that they took time to finish this home as DK had her own home to decorate. I think they were able to execute the Homeowner and Decorator ideas wonderfully. They nailed it actually! And that is not an easy task with such limited time. So thank you two so very much!!

2. I had a home in which only 11 items were placed and that is what the Homeowner saw at reveal :( Imagine finding that out at 3:00am Friday Morning. Getting that sinking feeling in your stomach as you do not want any homeowner to walk into something like that. So I turned to HomeShow and the response was so positive. Xxtacii came right away to the home to take a look around. I asked Mariebella if she had a warehouse as I could not make things at all on that server. She had to log for the night so I thought we would just figure it out in the morning.

Imagine my surprise to log in later Friday and there is Xxtacii, Mariebella, Aloh and Secondedition busy at work. They got together, coordinated who was going to what and boy they did it! The house was finished by Sunday evening. I am so very thankful for them and I hope that they know I appreciate it so very much. I was able to contribute some items due to Oaky being so kind to send items to my toon. But the Fantastic Four did an amazing job! Now go get some sleep you Four!

3. A big Thank you to Febrith and Kianne for offering to do the videos! I think sometimes we take the videographers for granted as we just always expect to have a video done. Don't forget, they are taking time out to do the videos for us and if you see how long each video is as well as how many there are, that is a lot time. Thank you both so much for all that you do :)

I love the HomeShow community and how everyone seems to be willing to step up and just help folks out. Sometimes it is just an idea for a toilet, someone looking for a Painting, an item needed to be made, or just everyday chit chat.

Anyways, this post is longer than intended but I wanted to make sure that you all know that you are very much appreciated and I look forward to so many more events with all of you :)

Much Love,
    Aney~
  2. questress Member

I am so amazed how you all work together on here. So many friends and family or is it just one big large family:)
    At times, I am lost in the love I see on here.
    I got some of that love yesterday and it was Awesome :) Thank You for coming to my rescue on my alt's house. Xxtacii, Mariebella, Aloh and Secondedition, you four are the Greatest! Not only did you complete your swaps but turned around the next day and WOW, turned my alts into a Showcase Home in 3 days. I'm still in shock lol.
    Its a pleasure to see her Wonderful, Beautiful Well Loved Home.
    I can't seem to leave it !!!

One day, I might be as good as you ALL are on here,, yea,, it could happen! :)
    Vlasta

Me and my sister love, love, love watching Febrith's and Kianne's House Video's!!!! You both make us laugh at times!
    Also visiting them in game is sweet!!
  3. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Yes it was a load of fun! I love how the community always comes together when something like this happens.

I almost didn't do this swap but as always so glad I did. Already plotting for NOTD!
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you to both my decorators! I really like my houses! My summer home and my 5 star restaurant. Amazing places! Next stop. . . NOTD!
  5. Lera Well-Known Member

That's Pre-Frostfell.
    questress, Faeonara, Juraiya and 3 others like this.
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

U r more than welcome xx
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

A big thank you and well done to Aneylee for making all this happen, to Kianne for mucking in with the videos, and to all the decorators for their awesome work for us all to enjoy - especially the fantastic four who saved the day<3
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And thank you so much for the amazing work you did on Amada's house in Skyfire! That was gorgeous! :D

Dunno if it was Fate bringing us together again, or Aney checking on our records... ;->

Uwk
    questress, Faeonara and Breanna like this.
  9. kianne Well-Known Member

Yeah you too Feb good job!

Aney awesome job by matey xx