Seeking Lore person on Emarr history to come on the Jethal Silverwing show this Tuesday! 12/20

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-Elquinjena, Dec 18, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Elquinjena Guest

Hi all I am seeking a knowledgeable lore person on the history of Erollisi marr to help discuss
    the newest quest in game.
    who was Selena? what is the story on her and Calum?
    How does the current quest compare to the discussions the lore commuity had at the end of the last emarr quest lines
    when it was discovered Erollisi was killed.

what are the chances that Erollisi might be worshiped by both Freeport and Qeynos people seeing how there was only one path line
    on current quest. Is that a possiblity at all? or is Love just for Qeynos people.

and any other Erollisi Marr lore which is or has been in the world of Norrath.
    Let me know if you can come on and be a quest on this weeks Jethal Silverwing show on onlinegamingradio.com
    show runs from 7pm PST to about 9ish but you do not have to be on with us for the full 2 hours if your time is limited.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

I'm surprised no one has stepped up for this yet. I thought Cusa might jump at the opportunity.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

I did post some helpful books to her in-game.
  4. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    I'd love to except for two things: I don't play anymore, and unless the dialogue from her return was from the test server before the quest went live, I missed out on the world event where she was brought back to life anyway.