Seeking Guild for Perfect Fit -Long

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by rowanleigh, May 2, 2021.

1. rowanleigh Member

I am a returning player and the only reason I am returning is because I am seeking a Cheers (old show from the 90s) like environment, where everyone knows my name and is glad that I came.(logged in) I had a guild like that when I first played everquest 2, but now, it's not really there. What I am seeking is a guild who will help new or returning players, use some sort of in game voice chat (I don't do discord very well, but understand the appeal and will try it of course) where the game experience and making online friends and that Cheers like environment is as important as getting loot, SLR,funds and achievements.) I am interested in starting from the bottom up, but would for the right guild buy the 120 if I have people who can mentor me through to the end game content. I thought when I paid my monthly sub this time, maybe Kaladim TLE would be the place, but everyone is at end game, and seems they only care about raiding. No one to chat with, or hang with while killing orcs or whatever evil doing mobs need bashing. I love story immersions, and people to hang out with while we do quests or level up. I missed so much content between the Maldura and Luclin, I'd be interested in doing those quests with anyone on non TLE. Otherwise I joined the game for the first time in Sundered Frontier and missed a whole lot of content, and am happy to start over in Kaladim TLE.

What i bring is a fun personality, a pretty okay healing skills, and a generosity towards time and if I have it plat. I believe in guild dues, (either on the door or else where)and helping those who need it when they need it. I don't expect people to bend over backwards to mentor down and help me every time, but having a guild I can call home or at least my neighborhood pub would be fantastic. I am not interested in raiding but if it's necessary, I will try to do my best. My guild rating would be about between a PG -13 and an R, not okay with misogyny or huge disrespectful political/racial discussions but other than that dont mind a few cuss words and tame off color jokes.

I work grueling hours in the medical field so I have set times I play, mostly weekends and a few weeknights. So definitely a casual guild would suit me.

Any guilds meet the above criteria , either on Kaladim or else where?
  2. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Several guilds on Majdul likely fill the bill.
  3. rowanleigh Member

tried that sever to no avail. It's all experienced players who if the guild is large enough stays in their cohort and runs end level contact while chatting in Discord. Thought might have better luck with Kaladim but it's the same really. Not looking for every end game/experienced player to drop their plans and run with me, but some company, help and guidance would be nice.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

Unholy Mercenaries on Skyfire
    Rewind on Antonia Bayle
    Bloodlust on Maj'Dul

Those are the casual guilds I know off the top of my head. I recommend Unholy Mercenaries if you think trolling someone by playing the same song for two hours is a hoot. We raid old content and otherwise horse around at various levels. We do use discord, though, as primary communication, as most guilds do now. Hit me up @Carynn#2016 on discord or do a /who Unholy in game if interested.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

And I am in Bloodlust btw.
  6. Evangel Member

Forever Quest is on Antonia Bayle server, and is pretty casual. We're primarily focused with questing and collection/achievement hunting, all of which leads us to experience lots of the game content (both new and old). A handful of us do sometimes raid with a raiding alliance, but only a small number of us. Raiding is not required, but it is accessible to those who want to see that content.

We don't use the in-game voice chat much, but we do use Discord voice when grouping. That's something we've been trying to bring back, grouping together with guildies. We have a grouping night on Fridays at 8pm EST where we try to knock off achievements, do heroics together, and tackle some old content raids for practice and kicks. We also have a group of new characters that we call the Forever Fresh Force that only play when grouped together, and only level off quest exp. Kind of a pilot project, but it's been tons of fun.

If any of that sounds fun to you, feel free to hit us up. We have no level requirements, or playing requirements, just be nice and have fun!

Good luck in your search either way :)