Seeking a Heavy RP Guild on AB

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Aerhin, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Aerhin New Member

Greetings!

I'm a long time, dedicated RPer looking for a heavy RP guild on the AB server. I *love* to be in character in game and to stay immersed in the game world. While I certainly enjoy questing, exploring and crafting, RP is the reason I join a guild.

Guild level or size matters not; what's important is a mature group that's welcoming and looks to enjoy RP without OOC drama. Even if your guild is just starting up, I'd be up for helping it grow.

Thanks for reading!
  2. Roosk New Member

I'm keeping my eye on this thread while I look in game for a guild. I've been looking through a few on the guild finder, but no luck yet!
  3. Taysa Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, there's really no answer that can be given, because there's not enough information given.

Is the character your looking to place good, evil, or neutral?

Does your character fit within a military themed guild or do you prefer non-military?

Are you looking to be in the Norrathian entertainment field, or not?

Those are just a few questions, so in order for people like me to properly answer your inquiries, more information about your character really should be given. I could just blindly say the Knights of Freeport, as we are a heavy RP guild, but we aren't a guild that's for everybody. However, I know a lot of guilds, and if you're a little more specific in what you're looking for, I can provide you with contacts.
  4. Aerhin New Member

Thank you, Taysa, for your comments...
    Unfortunately, there's really no answer that can be given, because there's not enough information given.

Is the character your looking to place good, evil, or neutral?
    Aerhin can play either good or neutral.

Does your character fit within a military themed guild or do you prefer non-military?
    Military is fine, so is a more spiritually dedicated order, or a crafting or adventuring group with a more general reason to be.

Are you looking to be in the Norrathian entertainment field, or not?
    Might eventually be a story teller, but that's down the line after I soak in more EQ2 lore.

Those are just a few questions, so in order for people like me to properly answer your inquiries, more information about your character really should be given. I could just blindly say the Knights of Freeport, as we are a heavy RP guild, but we aren't a guild that's for everybody. However, I know a lot of guilds, and if you're a little more specific in what you're looking for, I can provide you with contacts.

I did check out the Knights of Freeport website, but, it looked like there was some in-guild conflict going on so I shied away.

Thanks again
  5. Aerhin New Member

Let me know if you want to start a guild. ;)
  6. Roosk New Member

This is why it is somewhat sad they no longer have server forums. The guild list threads proved helpful!

Heck, feel free to add me in game. Name is Roosk. Perhaps we can at least get some adventuring happening!
  7. Taysa Well-Known Member

I'm not exactly sure what guild conflict you're referring to. ICly, of course, there's always conflict. You don't play Lucan's strongarm without conflict...well...not well at least. ;)

I'll send you a PM of active guilds on your side of things.
  8. Aerhin New Member

Hey, thanks! Will do.