seeing beta forum but sends me to eq2x forums

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-SecrAtive Girl, Nov 16, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-SecrAtive Girl Guest

i'm seeing the Age of Discovery beta test forum, but when i click it i'm sent to the EQ2x forums.
  2. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Been like that since at least Tuesday.
  3. ARCHIVED-SecrAtive Girl Guest

i'm guessing i can see the forum but can't access it because i didn't get in to the beta? and the send to eq2x is an accident?
  4. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Seeing the forum and getting sent to EQ2X instead is either sloppy or . . . something worse.
  5. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Or they just redirected you to the base forums (Eq2x forums) because you don't actually have access to the beta forums.
    Beta forums have been on the Eq2X side starting with DOV beta.
  6. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

So, sloppy or something worse. Got it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Nrgy Guest

Banditman wrote:
    ^^^ LOL .. I'm guessing it was not Sloppy!
  8. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

we have been denied to get beta, they gave to F2P folks to test it.
  9. ARCHIVED-SecrAtive Girl Guest

Tyrus@Butcherblock wrote:
    so you are saying that literally, no one on the regular servers go into the beta? i can't imagine they'd do that.
  10. ARCHIVED-TalisX1 Guest

Minsipone@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    It is not true. Live players do get into beta. They switched it to being via the eq2x side because all live players have an eq2x account but not all eq2x players have a live account.
    Silat
  11. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

So much FUD and ignorance. You are seeing a LINK to the beta forum. If you are flagged for beta, it takes you there. If you are NOT flagged for beta, it takes you to the EQ2X forums. People from both EQ2 and EQ2X are in beta, as it was in Velious.
  12. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

With adequate administration and functional software, only people who are in beta should see the beta forums . . . or any link to them. You know, the way it was up until quite recently.
  13. ARCHIVED-TalisX1 Guest

Banditman wrote:
    lol. Asking for alot out of SoE aren't you?
    Silat