"Secrets of the Sands" Prelude event - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! There we go; at the end of a looooooong bit of blithering monologue, there's a suggestion that you might want to possibly meet up with them at the Oasis of Marr, maybe. Got it. ;->

Working this with a different Carpy now, and Schmett's suggestion of Mentoring down about 10 levels is still working like a charm. :) I think one of the problems I was having at level 110 was another one of those "Oh, you're only level 110? Well, this particular mob is LEVEL 110!!!!! and YOU ARE HOSED! :D" sort of situations.:-/

I don't feel any urge to get this on all my toons, but I'll try it with a lower-level Carpy as well. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Also: does anyone have a screenshot of what the Sunshard Quartz node is supposed to look like? So far, all I'm getting is nothing but dry sand (and it's not trackable... :-/).

EDIT: Ah, they're visible once a quest is gotten. Good to know. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. draidean Well-Known Member

Press alt + z, select the persistent instances tab at the bottom of the window, and reset all or select just the dungeon you want to reset and click the reset button.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Praise be! Thanks! :D

Uwk
    heading off to do that very thing... :)

EDIT: Worked like a charm! Thanks so much! Never did that before; now I know. :) --U.
    Breanna and draidean like this.
  5. draidean Well-Known Member

You're welcome =) Glad it worked!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ooh :confused: we did not get to test the new Panda quests o_O:(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.