Secret Santug House Swap: Calling all decorators, Young, Old, Novice, Advanced... one and all!!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Homes and Tomes Proudly Presents:
    Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2013!

Who: Homes and Tomes on Antonia Bayle
    What: Secret Santug House Decorating
    When: Sign ups are from 11/29/13 - 12/06/13, Decorating: 12/07/13 - 12/24/13
    Where: All Servers welcome to participate
    Whom to contact to get involved: Darkzephyr, Jazabelle or Delepitore (All of us are on Antonia Bayle)

What will happen is we will put your name into a hat (all of you awesome people that sign up), we will pair you off with someone that you get to decorate a home for and make their holiday season a little bit brighter. In turn someone will decorate your house for you.

These will be up to 4 bedroom homes. If you REALLY want to go the extra mile and do a massive home 6 bedroom or prestige home you can, but it is certainly not expected. A lot of people don't have anyone to share the holidays with and this is our way of giving back. The theme to the homes DOES NOT have to be holiday at all in the least!

Quite a few people don't get the chance to have a holiday of their own or even a gift we have found. I know this season is not about gifts, its about caring about others, giving of yourself, being together & family time. I don't know about you guys, but this is our "family". This is all about fun and having a good time.

The homes will be "mapped out by the owner" how they want it or what their ideas are with books in each room and its up to you to create it for the owner, just as someone will do for you as well!

Please sign up below with the following information:

• Char name:
    • Server:
    • House type:
    • How many rooms:
    • If you will need help crafting items for the home (not all decorators are carpenters):

Let's make EVERYONE's holiday awesome this year and everyone come out and join in the fun! Remember Frostfell is coming right around the corner!

Please direct any questions to my inbox and i'll answer them as soon as I am able :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
    Malleria, Midnyte_Ride, Geden and 4 others like this.
  2. Maela New Member

I am willing to decor someone on butcherblock if they like. I do have a toon on AB but mostly on my server.

Char name is Maela
    Server Butcherblock
    house type not picky
    room 4
  3. Disturbdilusionx Member

Character: Delepitore
    Server AB
    House Type Not Picky
    Rooms 3-4
  4. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Character: Kamoj
    Server: AB or Oasis (I think I would prefer a house on AB though!)
    House Type: Not picky
    Rooms: 2-4

I can also help make items for people on Oasis if needed.
  5. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Character: Ratmeout
    Server: Oasis
    rooms: Large (uncanny Estate) will settle for a partial décor, though I can do a smaller one in exchange. Lots of quested items in the crate :D
    I can help others crafting on Kiskilla, all recipes

Character: Kiiskilla
    Server: AB
    Rooms: Qeynos any type, or my enclave. Not Picky!
    I can help with some crafting to 95, but I don't have status recipes yet
  6. Misstake Well-Known Member

• Char name: Praelia
    • Server: Oasis
    • House type: Not picky
    • How many rooms: 2-4
    • If you will need help crafting items for the home (not all decorators are carpenters): I do not need help but on Devilkiss I can craft all furniture except the banners from Cobalt and can buy most other furniture through faction, including the new stuff in Vesspyr.
  7. Furrene New Member

• Char name: Furrene
    • Server: AB
    • House type: Any
    • If you will need help crafting items for the home (not all decorators are carpenters): Master Carpenter here so willing to create items for needed players.
  8. Meeba Member

• Char name: Meeba
    • Server: AB
    • House type: Any
    • If you will need help crafting items for the home (not all decorators are carpenters): I'm a 95 Carpy, but don't have hardly any of the adv. recipes yet (or the CS ones)! I can cover you on the commons though!:p
  9. Yeozi New Member

Yeozi, AB, 2-4 rooms (got an empty mistmoor crags to got ballistic on), Help appreciated. I'm a lvl 40 carpie. Some uncommon recipies.
  10. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Oh, what fun!
    • Char name: Boglilly
    • Server: Antonia Bayle
    • House type: Umm... Warden Lily does have an Everfrost home sitting around untouched.
      I'm willing to decorate whatever house comes my way. I'm not picky.
    • How many rooms: 4, but you're welcome to wall off as many rooms as you'd like.
      I can work with any number of rooms.
    • If you will need help crafting items for the home (not all decorators are carpenters): Nope. I can make whatever I need, but if someone else needs helps, I'm always happy to craft for them.
    Geden and DaMiniMarshmellow like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gleep! Um...wow! Strict beginner here, but willing to try:
    • Char name: Uwkete
    • Server: Crushbone
    • House type: not picky (this is for us to decorate, correct?)
    • If you will need help crafting items for the home (not all decorators are carpenters): I do have access to Carpies and Carpy buddies from level 46 to 81, but if anyone wants to respond when I holler for help, that'd be great! Otherwise, I can't vouch for how fancy the items'll be... :-/
    As for anyone wanting to do one of my places in exchange, I have a 2-room in the Lion's Head Inn that's pretty bare, and my Magical New Halas Manor (6-room place) I haven't done much with yet; all I ask is to leave the basement, outdoors, Cupboard Under the Stairs (unless you have ideas there; open to suggestions!), and largest room on the second floor (though also open to suggestions there) as is, so that's fewer rooms to worry about. If anyone's feeling ambitious for that, I'll try to cart over the stuff from my Mistmoore moving crate (long story). ;->

Uwk
  12. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

the house type is the one you want decorated Uwk :) but great description :)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh! D'oh! Er, I think I'm up to decorating 2-4 room houses... :-/

Thanks for the clarification! ;)

Uwk
  14. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Sounds great :)
  15. Misstake Well-Known Member

Ok so I had a total blonde moment and cannot fix what I wrote so wanted to clarify. So I wanted to let everyone know when it comes to HOW MANY ROOMS: Don't care how many rooms. Just love to decorate, so as long as I get to do that I am good. =D
  16. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Thanks for clarifying DK :)
  17. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Since I wasn't entirely sure, I answered both ways: for my home and for what I'd decorate.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Nods thanks for clarifying :)
  19. CapBlackbeard New Member

• Char name: Whitesquall
    • Server: Oasis
    • House type: I'm easy
    • How many rooms: 2-4 as I am a beginner decorator
    • If you will need help crafting items for the home (not all decorators are carpenters): If I need help I can just ask my wife, Devilkiss.
  20. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Char name: Jazabella (Jazabelle will decorate, but Jazabella's house will be decorated.)
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    House type: Everfrost
    How many rooms: 2 (Feel free to block off the rest!)
    If you will need help crafting items for the home (not all decorators are carpenters): Nope!