Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2015!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, sigh...times like these, I wish there was one other person on Test I could've trotted out my level 100 Carpy for, instead of having to buy stuff; she has access to so much more awesome stuff she can make on her own (though I did have Nottypecast and his alt buddies making a lot, mostly from the various holiday recipes)...like I say, just hope my Santug's happy with the results! :D

Uwk
    Merriel and Trixwynter like this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

She really did. If you haven't visited it in person, you really should because there's more that doesn't even show in the image I posted here. :)

Oh, just noticed I didn't post it's on the Maj'dul server, lol. Medium homes, recently published, SSHHS2015 by Gisella. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Sadly I'm on HoF, otherwise I would totally check out your place as I am working on an Erudite Themed home myself u.u. Btw, does this mean we can publish houses now? I asked Jazabelle to do a video tour of mine, which is why I haven't published yet.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Sorry I dind't have time to log in yesterday at all, I owed some time to family before they forget what I look like lol

Uwkete, I love what you did with what you had (the item eating house lol) Love the "throne" haha and backyard. Learned something new I didn't have an idea about before, like the soaps made from jelly hehe, and the whole house structure in backyard, thank god for triangles! And as much as I like the FP houses stone walls option I really like the darker panels inserted in them, gives the plain walls a bit of oomph :)

Thank you!
    Merry Christmas!

Ennia
  5. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ok so I toured the few houses that have been published on Maj'dul, and tomorrow I'm going to make a house touring day for me, so I'll be visiting each server and touring each of your homes that has been published with the SSHHS2015 tag and/or have posted 'by decorator (name here)' where the decorator's name doesn't match the owners name, lol. Votes to be given out as well. :D
    Valzen and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, no worries; figured it was RL holiday-related! ;)

Hope the fourth Ice pillar and the second Brazen Basin didn't disappear again; they are there, I promise, they just need to be disciplined better, or something. X-P

And as for the soaps-from-Cranberry-Sauce idea, brilliant though it is (I am SOOO using this for my places now! :D THANK YOU, DEVS for getting us the FF crafting stations year-round!!! :D), it isn't mine, but someone suggested it on the Homeshow chat channel, I believe. I'd've never thought of that! :D

And yeah, the Blue Marble Dividers are superb for displays! :) I was concerned that no matter what I dialed up for the customizing wall stuff, the things I'd set against the wall would get lost, no matter what the shade...

Glad you liked it! :D

Uwk
    who's also pondering about doing similar fancy "thrones" for bathrooms in the future...hmm...
    Merriel likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Published mine under Nottypecast's SSHHS2015. :)

EDIT: make that Nottypecast's SSHHS2015 by Suessu.

Uwk
    who wonders what I'll be able to accomplish "if I only had a brain" (or at least one that could remember things better)... ;->
    Merriel likes this.
  9. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Since mine is a consolidated Frostfell house (by more than one decorator), it's simply called "Lilybloom's Frostfell" with a book by each decorator in the parts they decorated.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

Due to a real life emergency, my granddaughter's were up very late last night, so they are both sleeping this morning...so I guess I'll start my home touring early. Looks like it's going to be a pretty quiet day with the grandkids today. :)

Edit: Oh Sapphirius, I just toured that home and I absolutely love your home portal area in the entrance of the house. I'm so glad you mentioned the book, as I totally missed the telepad, and would not have known about the breakout area if I hadn't read the book, lol. Love the garden by Vichane, and the treehouse by Lizbethan is really cute and gave me some ideas for a future project. (I may 'borrow' the leaf-backed sofa idea...so creative and beautiful). :)

Melakei did a really good job in Tenchigirl's house too. The fireplace in the kid's rooms is awesome, and love the detail in this home. Hehe was really cool seeing how the boy was so absorbed in reading his book, and how the older sister encouraged her little sister as she played her music. :)

Not very many published SSHHS homes on AB server...hope more people publish soon so we can visit and vote. :D

Found two published on HoF...one by Axelle, which is very quaint...a nice home for a small person, like my ratonga house touring character, hehe. The other by Xirevening, which is really adorable...a nice place to celebrate the holidays. :)
  11. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

MY NAME WAS CALLED! xD I have no idea if Emeraldina liked it, but I am glad you found it adorable. x3 The little I got to know about Emeraldina, made me think of her as an adorable person to know. Hence, she needed an adorable place to live inh x3.
  12. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Also I wasn't sure if I could publish or not, so I didn't publish. I'll hop on and do that now since Trix really out did herself x3
  13. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Alright x3 my home is published under SSHHS2015 Elemental Caver by Trixwynter. x3 Server HoF, Number 11 under Medium Homes. Also if you can manage going to good aligned city, it is Aerie Kaksi in Kelethin.
  14. Merriel Well-Known Member

Had to take a break from touring as both kids woke up, but now they've gone home and I am going to continue with my tours. I'll check yours out shortly. :)

What is the name of the house, and is it published? I don't think I saw it and would love to tour it. :)
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I am so glad you like it! I was afraid that with all the gnomish refrences you had that i would be way off in left field somewhere.
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Mine is still under the SSHHS2016 . .alsp added in () (soon to be Suessu's Market)
    Splitpaw Maj Dul suite
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! The only thing really Gnomish about him is his height...he refuses to do much at all in the way of Tinkering, and gets resentful when his Stove or Keg threaten to blow up on him ("Oh, that's right, pick on the little guy, you bloody contraption! Not all of us appreciate things set on fire, you know!"); the name pretty much says it. ;->

So it's just as well there wasn't a lot (any?) of tinkered stuff in there! He's quite happy with what he's got now, thanks! :D

Uwk
    who really should've made all that more clear in the book... :oops:
    Merriel and Moonlit_Evening like this.
  18. Vichane Well-Known Member

I haven't published it yet Merriel! But I will! It's under the character name Kilaeta and is in Neriak!
  19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Mine is now published under large homes.
    Suessu's Market
    Maj'Dul Suite
    Splitpaw
    Secret Santug: Ennia
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Even Evils can go to Kelethin as long as they're careful, and avoid the Royal Level and the guards there (which makes it a bit tricky to Betray to the Light Side, since part of the quest involves talking to the royals... :-/).

And I just KNEW there was gonna be trouble: "Halls of Fate"; "Hall of Fame." One or two letters different, and folks don't notice if they're abbreviated... ;->

Uwk
    Moonlit_Evening and Merriel like this.