Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2015!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

done also, better late than never
    I think, it looks somewhat presentable

/fingers crossed

off to sleep
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hehe snuck in a few minutes before the grandkids get here. Going to pop in game real quick to mail giftie's to my Santee's. :D
  3. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Mine is still working on my house. Apparently there was a laptop crash. I don't mind though and will patiently wait till they are done. It was cute though cause when I zoned in my house they blocked it off with a sign explaining what was happening :)
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, Nottypecast is checking out his house and squeeing with glee! I got the Coldain Cooking Utensils from my Santug!!! :D

Oooh, and the Dwarven Chandelier...very cool! :D

Ooh, and the new Snowflake Window! That inspires me to make a bunch of them and do up my favorite fun house thing, the Polka Dot Barrel you walk through...combine a bunch of those windows in a cylinder, maybe in combination with either Starry Tiles or Mossy Briarwood stuff... ;)

Ah! Found the book (and yep, got the referent! ;->)! Thanks, Quiarrah/Suessu! :)

Uwk
    /happy_dance
  5. Vichane Well-Known Member

I love my home decorated by iosbella! The character she decorated for has been one of mine for almost 9 years and she's never had a house before! I love it, thank you so much for this gift; it really made my holiday so much better!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! :D

Uwk
    Merriel, Vichane and Trixwynter like this.
  7. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I'm just now logging in to check my mystic's house before hubby and I run off for a few more Christmas dinner items...

OMG! I love love love LOVE Lilybloom's new Oriental & English country fusion garden! I know it had to be disconcerting to zone in to find a partially decorated house, but wow, you did her Kelethin manor justice! Thank you, Vichane!

Now I just hope my Santee likes her house. I mean, who wouldn't want to live in a giant gingerbread house? Right? *nervous*
  8. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Welp, I know I passed the deadline but Santug hasn't logged on yet as far as I know. AH! Finally I am done and can breathe again x3, I hope she loves her home. Now to check out mine. x3
  9. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

I am so nervous I really hope you like it.
  10. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

EEHH! OMG TRIXY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD HAVE SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL! IT'S LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! SO MUCH THANK YOU AND LOVE RIGHT NOW! <3 <3 <3
  11. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Whoo! I'm so glad you like it! I hope it is close to what you were looking for
  12. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

It is exactly what I was looking for ^^ That just might become my main home now.
  13. Silkmyst Active Member

Oh man, how about some pictures? :) :)
    Silk
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  14. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Pictures!!!! Please
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  15. Merriel Well-Known Member

Heading in game to check out my homes now, and see if either of my Santee's has replied about their homes yet. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

I'm just saying, I hope Emeraldina likes her house x3
  17. Merriel Well-Known Member

Gisella did an absolutely amazing job on the house she decorated for me. I just published it so others can tour it. It's currently #2 under Medium Homes, titled SSHHS2015 by Gisella. :)

Here is a small preview of what she's done with the place:
    [IMG]
  18. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

here's mine from Melakei, she did a good job putting everything together on the short story I made for the theme of the house this year. :D

[IMG]

I just love how she did a 4 corner fire place in all the kids rooms.

[IMG]

go check it out! it's published under Medium homes on AB server: Lady & fam frostfell by Melakei (SH15) ;)
  19. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

EEK! I absolutely love the job that Emeraldina did with my place! I gave her free reign and she did and AMAZING job. I'll try and post pictures sometime soon but as it is midnight where I am (therefore officially frostfell day) I wont be able to. This was so much fun!
  20. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

ACK! -dies- A PIECE OF ERUDITE HEAVEN! She did a beautiful job!
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.