Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2015!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

I visited Xirevening's home decorated by Trixwynter the other day, and then somehow got sidetracked from my home tours after that, so I'm continuing them today, lol. Btw, Trixwynter really did do a great job. After reading the book Xirevening left instructions for her in, I think Trixwynter did a fantastic job delivering all the elements of the home Xirevening was looking for. I can see why she really loves what Trixwynter has done. :)
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hey Uwk, what server is this on? I don't find it on Maj'dul server. Oh, hmm, maybe on Splitpaw, since that seems to be where Quiarrah's is. I'll check there. I was getting ready to go tour Quiarrah's now anyways. Oh, and I guess Ennia's is on Splitpaw too? Lol, just a matter of doing a little investigating in this thread to figure this all out. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

My dearest Uwkete, I'm well aware of those guards, especially since I have been killed by them before when I betray to Kelethin x3.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  4. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

P
    Precisely, x3 the home Trix made for me feels so warm and cozy, even though it is a cave x3. Ironic really, many wish to live in a castle, and I'm here shouting, "I WANT TO LIVE IN A CAVE!" xD
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Well, I found Uwk's and Quiarrah's homes, but the only home I could find for Ennia was her 2014 SSHHS house, so I toured that one, lol. I love all three homes. Uwk's house is really cute, and I had to chuckle at the bounce house in there...*wonders what the grumpy gnome thinks of it?* :D

Ennia's house from last year is very nicely done. I wonder if the dude in the treasure room is an employee, or a thief? *Grins*

I love what Ennia did with Quiarrah's house...such a wonderful bazaar! Poor little boy, though, wanting to go into the bounce house there, and his mother would not let him. Such cruelty, hehe. Love the puppet show :)

Sooo Ennia, what server is your house on? Where can we see it? :)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ennia should also be on Splitpaw, I thought; and my bad for not indicating where Nottypecast was! Also my bad for presuming everyone read the original entries, deep in the old pages of the thread... :oops:

Uwk
    whose grumpy Gnome is now smiling! :)
    Merriel likes this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Maybe she just hasn't published it yet, then. I could not find it on the leaderboards at all.
  8. kloree Member

I just remembered to state my house is published
    SSHHS2015_Daemora
    Maj'Dul Server
    Large home (timorious heights)
    Twistedtwixie _house owner

The one I decorated isn't published that I have seen
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Dunno if the one I did as Nottypecast is yet; I think my poor Santee would have a lot of building block wrangling to go through before she could. :oops:

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

I finally got to tour Ennia's house...or should I say, shop. I had to chuckle at the tinkered toilet you made in there, Uwk. Very creative. I love the ice forge in the balcony area up top. :)
    Chikkin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, she said "no Frostfell," so Nottypecast got a little sneaky...and there were all these lovely New Halas items for the city festival... :D

/bow for the praise :) I've used the Tinkerfest parts before for toilets; I think they work like a charm, though it's the first time I've used the Carbonite Roller thingee as part of the design. I did kind of bend the "no Frostfell stuff" rule, since those Baubles are just too perfect for old-fashioned toilet flusher handles! :D

Glad you liked it! :)

Uwk
    who really, really hoped that dang fourth pillar and second Brazen Basin didn't get eaten this time... X-P
    Chikkin and Merriel like this.
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I pulled out the 4th pillar. forgot to check how many basins show. And I added more weapons on walls from L&L collections and added a dude trying on pants too tight haha.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! I went back in just out of curiosity (looks like all four pillars are up! :D), and I wasn't sure if the guy was complaining or bragging! ;)

There should be two Billiard Balls (or whatever they call them), a white one for the bellows in the "cold iron" area and one for the regular forge bellows, a black one; they're like U-joints underneath, for whenever the ladies want to turn the bellows to the other forge quickly and smoothly. But I think the black one got eaten... :(

Uwk