Season's Greetings From Guk

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Xzyl, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Xzyl New Member

Hello everyone,
    Terelis here with some upcoming events for Guk to bring in the holidays :) After Norika's incredible birthday get together yesterday we have some great news for everyone. Three great holiday events to get everyone in the spirit of Frostfell.

-On December 19th (Friday) from 5-7 PT we will be having the Frostfell home tour. So all of you decorators get your houses ready! There may even be some caroling :)

-December 21st (Sunday) from 1-3 PT will be our annual Guide hosted Frostfell celebration. This year the party is kicking off in The Hold of Prexus itself. You will need to let a guide know in chat that you are ready to join the fun so they can whisk you away to their secret hideaway. Be sure to wear your finest for an afternoon of singing, music, fun, and of course Mistletoe. Oh, I almost forgot, Santa Glug will be joining us so if you've been naughty all year, this may be your last chance to try to polish some rough edges. We all know he checks that list VERY carefully!

-December 28th (Sunday) from 1-3 PT we will be having our first Overflow Festival. This festival is very special and is player run but don't worry, Norika will be there giving us a hand. The festival is going to take place in New Halas and there will be tents set up and a cozy fire to warm up. This is a pay it forward type of event. So, all those extra shinies, furniture pieces, home decorations that you have been hanging on to for no reason or have no idea where you want to put them. Or things that you have made that you just want to donate. Bring them out and give to those less fortunate. One person's extra chair is another gnome's throne so to speak. Sort of a White Elephant Party for the server. So start getting those bags in order and come on out and spread the wealth!

I look forward to seeing you all at each and everyone of these events. So, season's greetings, happy questing, and take care of each other out there!

Also, if you have any questions feel free to send a /tell to either Norika, Zelyna, Spurn, Enoibia, Whurdaal, Wulien, or Terelis for any information.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  2. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Greetings Terelis,

Wow, these sound like some fun events and I'm really looking forward to them!

What is the plan for the home tour on the 19th? Are player submitting holiday decorated homes ahead of time, or are you taking a tour through existing published homes? I'd love to hear some more details :)
  3. Aurawynd Guide

Official Frostfell Party poster now posted on Guk Gathering thread! Hope to see everyone there !
  4. Enoibia Well-Known Member

I hope the Overflow Festival went well yesterday. Norika called on me to help out but I was having such problems with horrendous lag in my game that even after trying to log in several times I had to give up. Sorry I couldn't be there.