Seagoat's Sigs

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Seagoat, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

The first in a whole bevy of sigs for Fierce Dragons of Legend on Antonia Bayle has just made it to completion!
    Miratrix and Kiiera are real-life and in-game sisters, and they both asked for something elegant:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    They also wanted a duo sig with their RP tagline. I was just happy to have the chance to show off their gorgeous eyes up-close!
    [IMG]

Miratrix, before and after:
    [IMG] [IMG]

Kiiera, before and after:
    [IMG] [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

*jaw drop*

Very, very beautiful work Seatgoat! The eyes really do have it! lol

*eta*

The two before and after are great! I love the color change between the two, both make them look sooo much better! The shadows under that band make it look so real too!
  3. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Thanks, Beckah! :)
    (The comparisons are up now, BTW...I particularly like the way Kiiera turned out. The shadows were fun to do on her because of her wreath, and her eyes are just unbelievable.)
  4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I've just finished another overhaul of my website. The last version was too girly and not EQ2-ish enough, so I've gone with something seasonal:
    [IMG]
    I'm pretty happy with the way the corrupted dryad turned out; here's a comparison for you:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    I'm also hoping to make a wallpaper with her, so stay tuned for that. :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Oh, I love your new look! I *adore* Autumn!

My site is very girly; but then again, I am the only girl in the family.
  6. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

great work hun! Looks fantastic and I love the dryad! :D
  7. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Thanks, guys. :) Autumn is my favorite season...I greatly prefer the earth tones over the pastels I tried last time. I'm the only girl in a family of boys too (two older brothers, one younger), but I think that just reinforced my tomboy-ism when I was younger, LOL. I like "girl things" -- yay, ponies!! -- but pastel colors just aren't me. ;)
  8. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

As promised, here's the wallpaper I've been working on. I'm THRILLED with how it came out.
    [IMG]
    You can download the full version here.
    After finishing this, I've decided that I want to do a tutorial on adding a depth of field effect to screenshots. It's so easy and it can make such a HUGE difference...to illustrate, here's the original screenshot I used for the background.
  9. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Braaaaaaiiiiiinsssssss......
  10. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

Great signature and avatar for halloween. Loved the text you chose for them as well.
  11. ARCHIVED-valkry Guest

/Gnombie lurches in, stalking Kahlef...
    Ooo rrrggg! Seagoat make pretty Zombie siggy and icon. Gnombie did good not eating all her brrraaiiinnns yesterday, left just enough.
    /Smiling, artisiticly-appriciative Gnombie makes a flying leap and attacks Kahlef before he can fully escape the thread.
  12. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

Hey! Zombies are not suposed to leaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
    ... ... ...
    Braaaaiiinnss....
  13. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Stuff for Kirstie:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Here's the manip! The yellow duck is the original, before I took the poor little guy to both extremes. :)
    [IMG]
    ...Plus it gave me a chance to try out the bestest holiday gift I've ever gotten, thanks to my super-sweet boyfriend: Intuos3 6x11! This thing is bigger than my keyboard! LOL Until now, I've been using an older and much smaller Graphire3 4x5. It's like graduating from a Pinto to a Ferrari. Vroom, vroom!!
  14. ARCHIVED-Kalinmoor Guest

Dear lord, you do some absolutely fantastic work, I look forward to when you accept new requests again, I'm in need of a good sig again.
  15. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

*blush* Thanks very much! It's going to be a while, unfortunately...stupid real-life work is always getting in the way!
  16. ARCHIVED-Kayriie Guest

Wow you do super amazing work =] Are you a graphic designer? Desktop Publishing perhaps? Do you make your own original images? I must know!!
    I as well am in need of a sig and avie ^^ please I hope you start accepting apps soon!! <3
  17. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Whew, finally finding time to chip away at my queue... Before I get to them, here's a couple of sigs and avatars I made in response to Kirstie's cry for help:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    (Manip here)
    =====
    Andanta and Tobiias Lunarwolff's sigs and avatars are finally done!!
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Here are the before and after shots...love the way these guys turned out:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I just finished a(nother) redesign of my EQ2 Graphics website. :D Let me know what you think!
    You can also now follow me on Twitter for real-time updates on what's going on with my queue and the site. Whee!
  19. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Sevannah@Nagafen wrote:
    (I'm such a slacker...meant to reply to this sooner!)
    Thanks very much! :) I'm a freelance self-taught graphic and website designer. I make my own images whenever possible, but I also do image manipulations.
    Unfortunately, it'll be a while before I reopen my queue to the public. :( It's taking me a while to work through this guild commission between RL work and health issues, and I'm not even sure everyone who wants a sig in the guild has requested one yet. :-/
    Keep an eye on this thread, though, and you'll be one of the first to know when I do open my queue!
  20. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Cerdantes' graphics are finished!
    [IMG] [IMG]

Here's the before and after:
    [IMG] [IMG]