Seagoat's Sigs

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Seagoat, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

No kidding! LOL
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I've been meaning to get this up for a loooooong time, but it's finally finished!
    http://eq2.lunaclick.net/comparisons/
    It's basically a run-down of some of the character manips I've done over the past few years with "before" and "after" shots for comparison. Let me know what you guys think. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Ace235228 Guest

That robot zombie is awesome.
  4. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Seagoat, as always, your work is fantastic!
  5. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

OMG! I finished a request!
    Doc has been waiting oh-so-patiently for this sig...since August! He's the bomb for having faith that I'd get it done and make it fabulous, and I really hope I didn't prove him wrong. :D
    [IMG]
    (From left to right: Audex, Balthazor, Celer, and Haalstaag [whom I'd done a sig for eons ago].)
  6. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Whew, been a while since I posted an update!
    These were made in response to a request (resize dimensions pending):
    [IMG] [IMG]
    And this is my contribution to this month's Sig Exchange, "In Another Lifetime...":
    [IMG] [IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Heppy & Co's sigs are done! ...Finally!!
    (And now, a shameless C&P of the message I sent to Heppy along with his screenshots, mostly because I don't feel well enough to attempt to rephrase it, LOL.)
    It was great that Ostaba and Soaring are identical except for their armor. The screenies of Ostaba weren't as high-quality as the ones for Soaring, so I kinda cheated a bit, LOL. Funnily enough, one of the screenies for Ostaba was an exact mirror image of the one I wanted to use for Soaring, except the armor was different. A little Paint Shop Pro magic, presto-change-o on the armor, and tada!
    Mikie's is my favorite, though; it came out really nice with the smaller shot in front (rather than the other way around, which is how I normally layer things).
    Four individual sigs:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    ...Which were animated together:
    [IMG]
    (8 frames, 10.2 seconds, 224KB)
  8. ARCHIVED-Eshaac Guest

Yeah... Thanks I love em.. already got them in use..
  9. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

OMG, I'm actually doing stuff...
    First, I removed Drágon (Abenstern guild on Valor) from my queue, since I sent him several emails but never heard a peep after I received his initial request through my site.
    Second, here are some graphics I made in response to Amnerys's request last week (paperdoll, sig, and avatar):
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    Here's the before and after:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    And last, Shisai's graphics are finally finished! :) I hope she finds them worth the wait; they were fun to do (once I had time to do them!), and her character is just gorgeous. They follow the Crimson Rage guild standard:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    And of course, the before and after:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Waiting on some updated screenshots from Shuck, so I went ahead and finished Delenn's graphics. :)
    [IMG] [IMG]
    The before and after:
    [IMG] [IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Been working on a new sig for my carpenter Kharri, and I wanted to share the manip...really, really happy with this one:
    [IMG] [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Forgot to post this one...I made this banner for the Kithicor guild Test of Time to use on their GuildPortal site:
    [IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Megumiko01 Guest

Very nice stuff, as always!
  15. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Here's an update on what's going on in my world lately!
    In sig-making news:
    I finished a total redesign of my website; please let me know what you think. :)
    Yes, my OP says that I'm "accepting requests," and the request form on my site is fully functional; HOWEVER, my queue is filling up with requests from Fierce Dragons of Legend on AB for a commission. As soon as they're finished submitting their info, the form will be shut down again for a little while as I complete their graphics. This doesn't mean "hurry up and get your request in before the form shuts down again"...it just means you'll have to wait a teeny while longer before I start accepting requests from the general public again. :) Be patient, I promise it'll happen sooner rather than later!
    I "real life" news:
    It looks like my rheumatologist has finally figured out what my "mystery arthritis" is, and pending the results of a test I'm having done tomorrow, the future is looking a bit better -- still not "normal," but "better." See, I'm really not a lazy bum who blows off her obligations and drops off the face of the earth on occasion...there really is something medically wrong with me.
  16. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Pfffft. I don't think anyone thinks that of you. Hehehe. As it is, with my 60+ hours a week at one job, a second job, and two kids, I kind of have a bad habit of doing the same. <coughs> I haven't even been in game all that much recently.
  17. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

Website looks good! I like the colors. :)

Good luck with your test tomorrow, It may not make it go away, but it may help!
  18. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Here's a banner for the Butcherblock guild Moonlight Raiders:
    [IMG]
    (It looks best on a dark background.)
  19. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Thanks, Beckah and Sapphy. :)
    Even my boyfriend had made a habit of nagging me to get things done, and he (hell, *I*) could never quite understand how they never managed to get done, despite my best intentions and all attempts and planning to the contrary. He thought I kept napping during the day to avoid doing stuff, and never really believed that I really was THAT tired all the time. I had a pretty bad flare-up last week and he finally saw me when things got bad, and then when I told him what my doctor thought of all this...needless to say, he's going a lot easier on me now, LOL.
    It's funny how people in my life think I'm a hypochondriac until a doctor actually says, "Now hold on, there really is something going on here." I should have "I told you so!" on a little recorder that I can carry around in my pocket. :D
  20. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

I love the new banner, thank you so much!! Only trouble is I don't have site admin and my brother (the admin) is away for a month *pout* Can't wait for him to get back and put that puppy up for everyone to drool over!!

I hope everythings ok with you, get to feeling better, and rest if you need too!!