Scripted Affinity Inc. (Player Dungeon)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Oakshire, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Oakshire New Member

This creation plays on the question "What do NPCs do when we aren't looking?"

This Chardok Player Dungeon on Maj'Dul is a work of love for EQ2 npcs and their stories. The signs and books are all interactable. See how many of the references you can pick up (over 100 in-game npc references)!

I designed this circa 2012, so the design elements may not be as 'pretty' as today's. I love the outcome anyway!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IMG]

Here at Scripted Affinity Inc. we pride ourselves on providing the best experience for script practice, refinement, and audition spaces for 'trash mobs' & 'adds' to fill your roster. Lounge in our waiting room, explore the 'trash mob' audition wing, and be pampered at the Shaded Grove Tavern while you spend time with us.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Once your appointment is prepared, you will be assigned your dressing room and schedule for script practices in our staging area. Practices are on a rotational basis. Complimentary refreshments will be provided during practice.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Anytime during your stay you are welcome to 'Relax your animations' at Ttobey's Sanctuary, where you can unwind from potentially traumatic encounters with players. Also, we have dutiful developers on staff to tweak your script if things just aren't working out.

[IMG]

[IMG]

We look forward to accommodating you here at Scripted Affinity Inc.
    Where your scripts are our success.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some the reference book's pages at the end for your cheat-sheet pleasure. Bring the whole family!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! I love it! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Oakshire New Member

I've been away for a good while - Are designers using the Dungeon Maker to decorate themed spots in dungeon spaces? Seems like an interesting twist you could put on a holiday-themed space where the player 'saves' a holiday or expels creatures from a temple/castle/town.

I ask because there are 4~ish Chardok dungeons on Majdul. Seems like an opportunity.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.