Screening Recipes

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-SilkenKidden, Aug 18, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-SilkenKidden Guest

It would be nice to be able to bring up only those recipes the crafter has never created or completed. This would be especially helpful to find new lower level recipes that are added after the crafter has completed the level. It would also help when leveling to find those that will give first time experience that we might have missed during the previous session or level.
  2. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

3 years I been asking for this, good luck.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ohiv Guest

/shrug it would be "neat"(tm) but frankly i just hover my mouse over the recipies to see if I've done it or not. I also make filtered views of my recipies so that i'm not having to check silly things like ad3/mc stuff.
  4. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

And don't forget that with the revamps we got, some recipes that were made are not flagged as made any more. Ok, I fear that it concerns only pre-LU24 recipes. I mostly hover as Ohiv but why not ?
  5. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

Silken@Butcherblock wrote:
    Good call.......Domino?
  6. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

I don't think this is Domino' department actually, she has said in the past it is a UI enhancement. I expected this thread to be moved to that forum already.
  7. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

CoLD MeTaL wrote:
    Dude! Domino can do ANYTHING........have faith.
  8. ARCHIVED-SilkenKidden Guest

CoLD MeTaL wrote:
    Don't be silly. The name of this board is Tradeskill Discussion. People who want to discuss tradeskill issues, of which this is one, naturally look at the tradeskill board. There is no way that this is a UI issue. I'm not asking for a button to be moved or better graphics. I'm asking for more functionality that applies to tradeskillers only.