Screen shake in Thalumbra

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Avithax, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Avithax Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if it's possible to disable the screen shaking that happens occasionally in Thalumbra? I can't find a setting that looks like it would work nor can Ii figure out what exactly triggers it.
  2. Sharann Well-Known Member

You can't. I can't even play my conj anymore due to the screen shaking making me sick. EQ2 has sooo many options but not this one. Devs never considered this as a priority.:mad:
    flameweaver likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I am not sure if the earthquakes are a plot point of the underground world, or other players using something with a Molten Detonation proc. Maybe it's like that one gigantic cave drifter that flies through every so often... it's part of the landscape and maybe a mystery we get to solve later?
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I thought the screen shaking is from when the overland named mobs are pulled/killed (not the weekly mobs, speaking about the Clawgoth(sp) and the mushroom named mob).
  5. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

I only experienced it once, this past week, and I was near the transporter. I have not seen it before, and I have spent hours in there, maybe I missed it being in the air? How often does it occur? Are you in a particular location when it does?
  6. Avithax Well-Known Member

It's zonewide, and it's very annoying to the point of making me stop playing after a while if it keeps happening. There's no reason why this game can't add a "disable screen shake" when every other game out there has that option.
    flameweaver likes this.
  7. Seefar Well-Known Member

Screen shake? Never seen it. Therefore it doesn't exist ;)