Scouts can Backstab while Soloing

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-rifter2, Jan 1, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

What was the combination used for a lvl 12 former-predator? Was the only back attack at that stage a stealthed attack? Ah'm pretty sure Zabi did not go stealth after he stunned with Cheap Shot, just moved through the mob and hit a back attack, just can't remember what that was :(
  2. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

Ok, seeing how no one was able to help me, ah helped mahself by checking what spells were available to a lvl 12 Predator, and the only one that appears to be what ah'm looking for is/was Sneak Attack (the only non-stealthed attack from the side or rear)
  3. ARCHIVED-Zapdafish Guest

troubs dont do the massive damage but we can do it pretty effectively. up to double ups i do this
    stealth-->bam-->stun-->back attack-->cast 4 damage attack spells real quick-->mez debuff if i want to
    run to the bathroom, grab a soda, dig out a different dvd, check ogaming for the next step of the quest......while waiting for all the timers to reset and at the same time healing from our hp song
    if we could harvest while a creature was mezzed, i would be in heaven
    repeat
  4. ARCHIVED-Vilzu Guest

Made Brigand after update so I could see the new Starter Island. Then started to wonder if that solo backstabbing was possible for my lvl 51 assasin too. OMG I'm able to go stealth now when soloing and use my nuke!! Actually most of the time I even have time to use other backstab skill after nuke (The only backstab skill that doesnt require being stealthed). Major difference in solo dps :D
  5. ARCHIVED-lichmeister Guest

nice... i was getting frustrated with my assasin... will have to try again soon :) cant believe i never thought to try stunning then swinging behind, though i have used stun with arrow attacks pretty well...

on another note, some mobs seem to turn around slower than others and with these mobs i've found that i can sometimes get into flanking position just by running through them... it doesnt work very consistently though and is far from a 'stetedgy' let alone a winning one :) just an observation
  6. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

Ah checked with mah Assassin the other night, and she no longer has Sneak Attack (which was the only non-stealthed flanking/rear attack), which means she now has to Stun, Slip Away, run through the mob and then hit one of her stealth attacks (with frog it was just: Stun, run, Sneak Attack, but will have to rework his strategy anyway as he is now a freaking ranger :womanmad: )
  7. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

According to one of the recent Updates (19 or 20), Sneak Attack has been changed into a Stealth attack (or at least had a Stealth aspect added), will have to check mah Assasson again to make sure, but ah'm fairly sure she lost Sneak Attack in LU20