Scout fervor rune issue since patch

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Bord, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Bord Active Member

Myself and a couple other scouts I talked to were all having the same problem with the fervor rune all night on raid after patch. Not talking about the reset rune, but the ranged fervor scout rune.

Prior to the patch it reliably proced immediately at the start of every fight, especially multi mob fights, or very shortly after.

After patch, it seems unable to proc at all in the first 30 seconds of the fight. On some fights it wasn't procing at all for over a minute into the fight, the worst I ran into was 1 min 20 second for first proc.

After procing for the first time however, it proced normally for the remainder of the fight, which is reliably within 10 seconds of being able to proc. The bug comes back after every encounter.

Has anyone else noticed this happening?
  2. Karsa Active Member

yeah does seemed delayed will test it again later today
  3. Ezoo Member

Something is sorta broken about it now. I was in a 12 minute fight and it would not proc even once.
    Then I went to a training dummy and it proc'd within about 30 secs.
  4. Dithmir Active Member

Same problem with fighter fervor rune... sometimes just wont go for several minutes or not at all since patch
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

Fervor runes proccing less often?

Good.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

In a lot of cases the logmessage of the triggers are missing until zoning.
    In this case it seems hammer/reset/fervor runes are not working
  7. Ezoo Member

Please FIX this. I have had several times now where it does not proc at all in a fight that
    was over a minute long.
  8. Azian Well-Known Member

I would love if this could be fixed but I have to say this isn't new. In my personal experience as well as discussing the matter with other scout friends it's been around for a while. I distinctly recall having a conversation with a friend early/mid ToT about the oddities of the fervor proc. We were never sure if the proc didn't happen or if the log message was skipped so you didn't hear an ACT trigger. Either way it is very annoying.
  9. Ezoo Member

I have used this rune for a few months now; sometimes it would proc at the start of the fight,
    sometimes within 30 secs - my ACT trigger worked.

The NEW problem I am seeing (on my BL) is that it does not proc even after 30 or 60+ secs.
    This started with last weeks updates.
  10. Azian Well-Known Member

I understand. I'm just saying that, in my experience, this is not a new bug. I've had the periodic extended delays since last summer. (I honestly can't recall if it happened with the bow or only came about with the rune.) I discussed it with at least two other scouts back then as well. One assassin friend specifically will remove the adornment and reapply it from time to time when it hits him.