Scout Epic - Step 1 um how?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by santargria, Aug 22, 2017.

1. santargria Well-Known Member

So, i finally go to the point where I can actually start to get the Epic 2.0 Scout upgrade.

Problem?

Who the heck can get past the Limestone Mob?!!?!?!?!

I mean, there are seldom groups running these for anyone and asking for help in Gen Chat just gets a "Sorry, too busy running Experts" response!

We've tried with a group of 2, we've tried with a group of 3 + 3 mercs - I mean really, how the heck are you all getting past Step 1 let alone finishing it !

This limestone guy is insane!
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

You will need a full group of 6 - and probably raid-capable. I started the Scout Epic 2.0 in May and just recently completed the limestone step.
    santargria likes this.
  3. santargria Well-Known Member

Geez Louise!

This is pure insanity!

Thanks for the info though - not that I'll ever get past this step LMAO!
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Oradim Well-Known Member

A small part of Kander's post today has me a wee bit concerned:

Kander's Corner 22nd August 2017

I have not completed any epic on any of my characters yet. I'm not sure how to interpret this little bit of text.
    santargria likes this.
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

Yah same here

If many of us can't get the epic 2.0 how are we supposed to advance with the next xpac?

If it's a requirement for the xpac, that will pretty much shut me down - I won't be buying it nor will I be continuing my full access accts - in fact, I'll probably just fade off and not play anymore.
  6. Conifur Well-Known Member

You don't need to be raid geared and you don't even need a full grp now. Just ask. I know I would help. We did it on my BST (who was not geared all that great) with one merc healer and some mages.
    santargria and Snikkety like this.
  7. Melt Actually plays the game

What server are you on, by chance? I'd love to help. It does not require raid gear, it just takes a few decently geared toons with their epics.
    santargria likes this.
  8. santargria Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer - I'm on Skyfire and I've asked many times in gen chat for assistance :( so far no takers.

The closest I've come is another scout (ranger) trying to do it as well - and between us we couldn''t get a full group to help out.

Heck I can't even get a group in my current guild to help either LOL
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

I figure that when I hit level 110, I'll be able to just go back and walk through it. *shrug*
    Prissetta and ConcealFate like this.
  10. Fairin Active Member

if you were on AB - i have a habit of reking anyones epic mob or zone for giggles. its been a good 6 weeks since i got routinely asked tho.

the mob in question has quite the high resolve check - thats why it turns you inside out if yer not geared.

sadly im not a "Scout" im just a bard and can never check resolves myself.
    santargria likes this.
  11. Kelemvlor New Member

Just give me a tell and i'll help you or whoever needs help with an epic 2.0 fight , Kaendrik on Skyfire
    santargria likes this.
  12. hevydevy1313 New Member

can also send Psikotik a tell, if I am free will help.
    santargria likes this.
  13. santargria Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaendrik and Psikotik- adding you to friends list - hopefully you'll both be on soon - your help is greatly appreciated!