Scout Epic 2.0 Questline

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by ZUES, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Switsgar New Member

Desert of Ro is out as a possible 1st cache location. Yes, all of it. Every pixel, every instance, every cave, rock or tree or desert cactus. The only place I didn't check were quest instances, and Majdul since it's a home city and the other classes caches weren't in any home city. I also didn't really check in the oceans underwater with the exception of the sunken ship in sinking sands. So I guess there is that. Gonna take a little break and go check either Steamfont or Butcherblock. I checked most of Loping plains earlier but it was half *****.

So yeah just add to my earlier post about sinking sands, Pillar of Flame, Cleft of Rujark, Scornfeathers Roost, Shimmering Citadel, ( Didn't check poets palace yet ) Every island or pillar in the sea of any of those deserts. I'm whooped.
  2. Airros Active Member

Let's go guys! The Tanks and the Priests are moving along...

I went back to one of the Original Sources to see if I could gain some simplistic and effective Knowledge...something from the live stream on Oct 5th. to think on:

Epic 2.0 Weapons
    The quests are mostly archetypal (Fighter, Mage, Priest, Scout) with specific subquests tied into your class and tying into old story lines from the original Kunark. All 26 classes will receive a brand new weapon at the conclusion of the quest with a new/upgraded appearance.
    Must be Ascension level 5 to start the Epic 2.0 quest.
    No feathers over people’s heads, no blue POIs, sometimes invisible quests. We’ll have to work together on the quest details.
    You must have completed an Epic Weapon quest in Rise of Kunark to start the Epic Weapon 2.0 quest. If you completed your Epic Weapon on a Defiler and then betrayed to Mystic, you’ll be able to start the quest without doing the Mystic Epic.
    Epic Repercussions does not count as having done your Epic. Even if you complete ER, you can always go back and do your Epic the old fashioned way. You only need to complete the Fabled version.
  3. Lojaak Well-Known Member

And in addition to those pre-reqs, there is at least the following (you may have missed this because it was last post on previous page)

4. Nyrae New Member

A thought... Some of the raid zones scouts can move around fairly freely because nothing sees through stealth. Perhaps the starters are there? It is more 'scout-y' (exploring the raid zones) and something only scouts can do...

It is odd, because in pretty much every other expac, epic mobs can see through stealth/invis.
  5. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

Kander even said some of these ideas are being stressed to far out,..
  6. Airros Active Member

I didn't miss anything, I have read all the Class threads, but thanks for noting that too...

Guaranteed the starter will not be in a Raid Zone, as that was clearly Stated in one of the threads, and to boot, neither of the 2 starters found have been in Raid Zones...
  7. Healsu Active Member

Ok so I have been doing some small research and what not and came up with this> First yes we where all over thinking all of this we do need the city quest lines done and epic.1 blah blah. But the real hint is what kinder said in the beginning hint

Kander - 11:55 Ok, I will give you a hint. Look for the toilet made of solid gold at the end of he rainbow.

Kander - 12:17 My true name is Lord Kanos X'aphon of the Thexians.

Kander - 12:18 My Sister was Kirstiana X'aphon, HIgh Priestess of Treachery.

Kander - 12:19 Challenge, How many X'aphon can you find in EQ2. (said 3)

Kander - 12:26 Hamster, 1 is dead. Dead, dead. (i said 4)

Kander - 12:29 oh crap. I forgot about my son, Zadkiel... oops

Kander - 12:30 gold doubloons people, giving you gold doubloons.

Kander - 12:36 Let's do the time warp again!!!!

There seems to be 4 Xiaphon ( Kanos , Atria, Zadkiel,& Kirstiana ) and well hey look 4 archetypes. if we figure out what major zones they are in and maybe just maybe we can find the first bread crumb for us scouts. I also agree with being more scoutish be going in stealth to see our cache is probably a great idea.
  8. Pitta Active Member

he said the x'aphon **** was just a ruse.
  9. Nyrae New Member

They said defeating raid content was not required. Sneaking through a raid zone where mobs can't see stealth would not be completing raid content, and accessible to all scouts. I know for a fact that the start of the Temple of X-whosits (the one in Fens), the trash doesn't see stealth, unlike all the other raid zones in the expac, which is strange to me. I poked around a bit there, but, didn't see anything, so I could be wrong. I am also legally blind, so me not seeing anything doesn't mean nothing is there.
  10. Jachin Active Member

Please start looking in the places where it is possible. NO mage and scout caches have been found so far because there are NO mage and scout caches... Perhaps start looking for something else. Don't look in zones with a lockout timer for starters. Scan through odus, etherne, kunark, lavastorm, everfrost etc..
  11. Tsurupettan Active Member

Scout starter is already found and mages should have their shortly.
  12. Jachin Active Member

Yeah, I found out 5 mins after posting. Sadly it is bugged even though the devs promised the starter NOT TO BE BUGGED.
  13. Kickya Active Member

Indeed the Horse Queen is bugged , several people stood here with me for around 10 mins then POW the Zone crashed and we all got booted. I loaded back in and they were gone for the first 5 mins or so then they respawned and we all went back to standing around looking at the horses waiting for the elf to pop in and get killed. But alas with the local transportation services being on holiday cuz of Frostfell. He never showed up. :)

Apparently The Yellow Cog Tinker-Taxi Co does not run on holidays either
    Airros likes this.
  14. Azian Well-Known Member

I too am stuck at the Horse Queen. I see her and her mounted trackers around the firepit. Apparently, they are just taking a break and about to make smores though as they seem to have no interest in harassing any elves or anything else. Just a nice day to have a fire, in the jungle, mounted on your horse.
  15. Celan Active Member

Kind of sad to read that our scout starter is bugged currently, but WHAT/Where would it actually be? Couldn't figure that out though reading through the whole thread here. :(
  16. duckster Active Member

17. Tsurupettan Active Member

Kander - Today at 3:24 PM
    I am going to come to each server. If you are online, and stuck at the Horse Queen update meet me at this location
    the loc is /way -261, -3, 443
    I will fix it for everyone who is curently online and waiting.
    PLEASE have anyone that is stuck this week email me and I will set up appointments to fix it.
    I cannot fix anything in code because there is no one here to patch it. lol
    So
    I will come help every single person that needs it
    Will be here for 10 minutes. Than I will move down the server lists
    Thanks
  18. Jontom New Member

Kander - Thx so much for helping us move forward.
  19. Kickya Active Member

53 people on Thurgadin at the horse queen lol im waiting to watch the mad rush as 53 people try to click the note for thje next update :D
  20. Enoa Member

Got jumped by a Dark Tracker (108 heroic with 620 resolve). Assuming it's the next step. 620 resolve for real?