Scout Epic 2.0 Questline

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by ZUES, Dec 13, 2016.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

I believe I heard the devs say these questlines will start as archtype. So let's share clues as we discover them.
    Alakazou likes this.
  2. Alakazou Member

Are we 100% that they are in the game and active ?
  3. ZUES Well-Known Member

No. But according to the info we've gotten from the devs, these quests should be visible today for anyone with level 5 ascension.
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

And my damn Ascension scroll ran out with me at 99.9% to level 5 :mad::mad::mad:
    Dude likes this.
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

RIP
  6. Nero Active Member

The vitality should get you to 100 in an hour or so then :)
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

Yes.
    Alakazou, Xillean and ZUES like this.
  8. ZUES Well-Known Member

There's a troub only book on the merchant in the Qeynos mage tower. May be nothing but worth checking.
  9. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

that ratonga was sure fuzzy.
  10. ZUES Well-Known Member

What does that mean? Did you find something?
  11. Ingenio New Member

As i understand there is no quest feather? Only dialogues or what?
  12. ZUES Well-Known Member

Here are some tips from Kander:

Kander - 11:55 Ok, I will give you a hint. Look for the toilet made of solid gold at the end of he rainbow.

Kander - 12:17 My true name is Lord Kanos X'aphon of the Thexians.

Kander - 12:18 My Sister was Kirstiana X'aphon, HIgh Priestess of Treachery.

Kander - 12:19 Challenge, How many X'aphon can you find in EQ2. (said 3)

Kander - 12:26 Hamster, 1 is dead. Dead, dead. (i said 4)

Kander - 12:29 oh crap. I forgot about my son, Zadkiel... oops

Kander - 12:30 gold doubloons people, giving you gold doubloons.

Kander - 12:36 Let's do the time warp again!!!!

Kander - 12:51 hint, somewhere in all the stuff I said tonight, there was an actual clue. Peace all. Good night.
  13. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Sounds a bit like the time he told us to take off your gear demount and crouch and walk while killing stuff to get the duck portal to spawn to me.
    Kittybock, Conifur, Feldon and 2 others like this.
  14. ZUES Well-Known Member

Nick (Schreaux) - 12:39 omg omg omg if Innoruuk is dead he would have gone to the ethernere like cazic or rallos when drinal got corrupted and he is pissed the **** off and wants to kill Lanys soooooooooooooo maybe Innoruuk is inolved in the epic 2.0 quest and is the starter so have you guys scoured obol plains looking for traces of Inny? talked to Firiona Vie?

Kander - 12:48 Nick is a smart guy. For sure.
  15. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Went to Obol Plains and instantly noticed "a Spiritual Swashbuckler" on track:

You say, "Hail, A Spiritual Swashbuckler"

a Spiritual Swashbuckler:a Spiritual Swashbuckler says to you, "That fool still thinks there's Horde treasure there! Haha!"

You say to a Spiritual Swashbuckler, "I was just over there. Look what I found..."

a Spiritual Swashbuckler says to you, "Ooh...exquisite..."

You say to a Spiritual Swashbuckler, "Yes, quite. Thanks for the idea for the map. It allowed me to see the treasure, and claim my prize!"

a Spiritual Swashbuckler says to you, "You truly found that?! But...impossible! I already looked through that area and found nothing!"

You say to a Spiritual Swashbuckler, "Well, maybe you should go join that "fool," fool. Hah! Good luck!"

End of pop up chat text:

Hail him again and get:

You say, "Hail, A Spiritual Swashbuckler"

a Spiritual Swashbuckler:a Spiritual Swashbuckler says, "Laughter is the best medicine, right? Bah! Go away!"

The word "fool" and "laughter" got me thinking of Fool's Gold in Rivervale and Bristlebane where the halflings hang out, but I couldn't find anything in/around Fool's Gold or in Rivervale in general that advanced the quest. Gonna go snoop around some kegs in Kaladim to see if anything is happening there.
  16. Ruckus Well-Known Member

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3670415619

Golden Belt of the Unseen (This is very shiny. It appears to be made from golden feathers.")

Any idea where this can be purchased or where it drops? Maybe the golden feathers comes from the new mounts?
  17. ZUES Well-Known Member

In my defense I was encouraged to do that by Lyncdead. Blame him. It was pretty funny tho. We flew around ToT watching people do it. My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.

This is legit. Those are actual logs from Discord. I promise.
  18. Rainmare Well-Known Member

there's a new npc in Obol plains, called Slicer the Assassin. but offered nothing other then 'he was going to investigate the enemy stronghold' I think the quest starting point is going to be somewhere in Ethernere, we just don't know where.
  19. Verraten Member

I'll dispel that right now, he's been in since Chains of Eternity. He's a tribute bought by the guild Revelry and Honor at a SoeLive event to honour a dead guildie. The text is written by his sister.

If you want a source, I'm in that guild and I know the folks who paid for it.
  20. ZUES Well-Known Member

Kander: What always runs, but never walks, often murmurs, but never talks, has a bed, but never sleeps and has a mount but never eats.

Kander: I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation and I surround every place. What am I?