Scorched Sky mount ? Flying carpet ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Geroblue, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay, I know some of my characters have a flaming horse from Scorched Sky events.

Which event, etc. gains the flying carpet with a flaming brazier at each corner ? ( suspended under the carpet )

At what levels can they be used ? I think the horse is level 85.

I checked the wiki, not there.

Thanks !
    Soara2 and WhysperWynde like this.
  2. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, okay.
    Soara2 and WhysperWynde like this.
  4. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Nice carpet! Shame that special offers like that don't come to the Marketplace after a given amount of time; so that people who missed the special event could still purchase it later. Or maybe make a new special quest that gives the ability to earn them?
    Hartsmith, Steelviper and Geroblue like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

6. Steelviper Active Member

I would like to purchase the Scorched Sky Carpet mount from the Marketplace, since I missed the event back in 2019. But I would like to have that mount, and willing to buy it with DBC, if you would make it available please. I'm sure many other players would be happy to spend money to puirchase it as well.
    So how about the people who work on the game release it for everybody, there's way too few actually flying carpets in the game.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yup, I would pay DBC for my accounts and characters to have that mount. Depending on price of course.
    Breanna likes this.