Scorched Sky Feedback

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Mercychalice, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I love the building blocks. Those are a yes. I like the method for gathering currency. It's quick, and efficient. I have to admit that I am disappointed that the mount is a ground mount, because unless you're on TLE, who uses a ground mount anymore? Also, I'm disappointed that these outfits are not available for purchase. I got super excited to see flame-y armor and weapons in the preview, and bummed out when they weren't on the merchant. Please, include them next year! :)

[IMG]
    Kaitheel and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I agree, I love that flamey (that's not a word, or is it now? :) ) armor! Especially the one you show on the right. And the weapons - wow! Would be really cool to have something like that for appearance gear. :)

I am also really enjoying the event. Like the OP says, the coins aren't hard to get (I think I have over 2K now, in the process of getting titles for all my toons), and the stuff we can buy is lovely. :)

I sometimes use a ground mount inside cities, but you're right. It IS pretty nice looking, though, and we've been asking for a while why we can't use some ground mounts as appearance for sky mounts. Why not, when the Lavastorm and Loping Plains mount systems are regular looking horses that happen to fly? :)
    Mercychalice, Eradani and Rosyposy like this.