Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Saracoa New Member

If you face toward the loom, you can see the adds coming. Target them asap and take them out, then go back to hammering named. They don't stop coming. It was much, much worse when they came 2 at a time, he he. Make sure to have your mercenary set to assist you (not the default behavior) so that adds go down faster.

I don't know how to adventure with anything but a conj, so I don't know how to help you with a warden... sorry. The only other toon that I adventure with is another conj (lvl 60, actually 'Saracoa'... my 125 conj is 'Damatwo') that I play with a rl buddy... and we pretty much just have fun. My other 7 toons are mostly just crafters and overseers.

I feel your pain with this zone, though. After the last named was 'fixed', she became pretty easy for me, after finally figuring out to kill her (again, with a conj) with the double adds. However, now my pet won't attack named 3 and 4... he'll run to them, but just give them a stupid look, and not actually attack. This means that the phoenix takes FOREVER... I run around smashing eggs, while my merc is constantly healing me. Keep in mind, without my pet, I'm a MAGE that's taking ALL of the attacks. Thank goodness I have over 200 mil health and a celestial inquis merc. I still die, though, particularly with named 3. My strategy there (now) is to just directly cast like hell on the named, and hope that my merc can keep me alive until the named dies... usually takes at least a couple of tries.

So yeah, like I said, I feel your pain with this zone. I liked the last one much better... I could reliably get through that one in about 45 minutes without dying -- this one takes me about 1.5 to 2 hours, and I die 2 to 4 times. I'm thinking that once I get my 6 achievement credits, I'll just quit this one, and hope the third one is better.
  2. Saracoa New Member

Just in case someone reading doesn't know how these instances and the achievement credits work, here's what I wrote about the last one:

Twyla likes this.
  3. Saracoa New Member

Yes, they are consumed, a little bit each time you take the pony to the third named. What you have left is in your inventory, and so, persists from one run to the next. Eventually, it runs out... I haven't counted how many pony rides it takes to fully consume.

Fortunately, there is one that's pretty easy to get to (I don't like all of that balancing and jumping, either). I'll try to explain as best as I can from memory how to get to it:

First, I want to describe where it is. Coming from the entrance, and facing the pony, there is a little cut out to the left that leads to a cliff that overlooks the spot where the second named spawns. If you stand at the edge of that cliff, the easy to get morsel is up and slightly to the left.

Now, as for getting to it, you need to go back (to the left of the overlook), and work your way up to where the loom is above the cut out (beware of the weavers, if you haven't killed them already!). From there, you'll be able to jump onto a gray, slate-like, cooled lava flow. Follow that to the little 'hut' where the morsel is.

If you can't harvest it, it means you already have one. As you mentioned, it is lore, so you can only have one. However, the one you have is likely partially consumed. Though I haven't tried it, I *assume* that you could destroy the one in your inventory, and harvest a *fresh* one. Be good.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Diveris Well-Known Member

If you would like I could help out. If you see Alestes on send me a tell and I'll run through it with you.