Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 29, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If all it is is one Actor, I think all you'd need to worry about was how far the message reached; it's a little disconcerting to enter a house and "hear" someone that's like out on the porch, or upstairs in the back of a house, especially if it's a surprise reveal. ;->

My problem is that I have a "conversation" going on between an "inanimate" object and a couple of Burnt House Actors, and the timing is crucial. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Slight nitpick on the Burnt Actors; you can give them names all you want (even if it's just like Larry, Curly, and Moe) and unlike other House Actors once you've named them, the given names don't show up on your house layout file under, say, Curly, Larry, or Moe; they're all under Burnt House Actor. :-/

If you're not expecting that, it can be frustrating trying to find them in the "spreadsheet." :-/

Uwk
    who has 3 Burnt House Actors and one regular one listed under her name in the same house layout
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

More FEEDBACK: The Flame Bridge, apparently unique among all other House Items in the game, will NOT reduce in size from 1.00 to 0.50, making it impossible to fit for what I need it to do. X-P

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.