Scorched Sky event

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Kawoosh, Juraiya, Kasa and 6 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Niami DenMother and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Karamella Well-Known Member

Thank you for the preview, Mum esp. those building blocks....*drools* :D
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Nice, thank you for the preview
  5. blackjack Well-Known Member

Any idea if they plan to roll these sorts of smaller events out for every month, or is this just filler between major holidays? Oceansfull & Scorchedsky are the names of corresponding months on the Norrathian calendar, so has me curious.
  6. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Thank you for the preview, DenMum!

I think my favorite item is the lava tile. Oh, the possibilities...!

@blackjack: I think it might be filler, because after the exhaustion of the winter/spring orgy of events, there's always been nothing on the calendar until Tinkerfest. This gives some of us who get antsy between holidays, something to get excited about. :)
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank You DenMum, great job as always! :D
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wheee! Another holiday and more new stuffz:) Thanks 'Mum:)
  9. chattie Well-Known Member

10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One thing I meant to ask since I'd seen it way back when: on the price list for the new items, the building block set (WOOT! :D), what does the (15) pertain to? I was a bit leery about "investing" in them, time-wise, when I saw they cost 2 Coins You Get From Slaughtering Things (or lighting fireworks; cool :D) each, but if it's an item count, I'm there! :D

EDIT: Ah, never mind; after a careful perusal of the link to the site (i.e., with my eyes open this time...), I can see that the (15) or (8) for the cut-out blocks do indeed refer to numbers of items! WOOT! :D

Uwk
    Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Malombra Member

Thank you very much Niami! As usual you're my light in the darkness :p
  12. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Thank you, thank you DenMum ! I always look forward for your postings and guidance :)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Denmum's write-up on the Building Blocks is spot-on, in that they are pretty dark. But you can do that "layering" thing if you want to have that lovely hexagonal pattern for any other color (like, oh, light bluish-grey for TARDIS interior walls...) by putting a Tile or Divider or whatever of the other color at exactly the same coordinates. I don't recall who the genius was who first came up with that, but all praise to her (or him)! :D

Uwk
    Simparri and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Juraiya Well-Known Member

You mean, you get multiples of those items for that two coin cost? Cool!

ETA: I wasn't on Test for this, but I'm really loving the event on Live. I like both this and the other new event. Great job creating these events!