Scheduled Server Downtime October 7, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Oct 6, 2014.

1. flameweaver Well-Known Member

For most of the time, I think PDT starts and finishes a week earlier than BST - which always finishes on the last Sunday in October - so 26th October this year
    Katz and Feldon like this.
  2. Stike Member

Whats the over/under on Barren Sky& Harla Dar beating crushbone to back up? :p
    Feldon and flameweaver like this.
  3. Blurr New Member

Any word on Crushbone? Seriously...
  4. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

May the odds be ever in your favor! /ducks

As soon as I have an ETA on Crushbone, I'll let you guys know!

Feel free to egg my Crushbone houses when you log in, I'll understand.
    Feldon and flameweaver like this.
  5. Nemesis Undead-Cuteainti New Member

I sure hope its not like this tomorrow also ~~~~~~~ CRUSHBONE!!!!!!!!
  6. Caethre Active Member

(( Someone above said AB was up, and the server page says it is, but the login servers have not let me in the last 7 or 8 attempts now... ))
  7. biggityheal New Member

Yeah, I mean im on PDT and ive been sitting here waiting patiently/somewhat impatient on my server to come up for the last three and a half hours.
  8. Blurr New Member

and Barren Sky and Harla are up before Crushbone...so rediculous
  9. Dflat New Member

I agree this is ridiculous? No info....? All of the other servers are up but Crushbone....
  10. Caethre Active Member

(( The other servers being "up" means nothing if the login server still won't let folks in... unless people here have some way of avoiding the login server that I am unaware of! ))
  11. Dahakon Member

Any ETA on EU servers there still online and no patch has happened yet ?
  12. Stike Member

My guess would be Crushbone having some sort of hardware issue/replacement since rest came up a whole lot faster.
  13. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

The EU servers should be brought down at Noon PDT today. If this changes, I'll let you know as soon as I can!

The team is working on trying to bring Crushbone up as soon as possible, but there is still no ETA for Crushbone.
  14. Blurr New Member

Unacceptable, not that anyone at Sony really cares...
  15. Dahakon Member

Coolio thanks for the reply
  16. Jelmei New Member

If I don't get to feed my cat soon its going to get stroppy please get Crushbone up as soon as possible, seriously my Cat will go mental if I don't feed it.
  17. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Give us a time, to plan ^^ we´re in mid fight oO would not make that much fun, in the middle of a 20+ minute fight ^^
    Kinya likes this.
  18. Airarc New Member

Dam, I should of gone into the plant to at least check in on the place! I am at a point in my life were I PLAY! others make me money !! Come on Crushbone!
  19. Blurr New Member

5 hours now Crushbone has been down...
  20. Caethre Active Member

(( Ok, I do not understand what is going on here. Yesterday everything was fine. Today, I hear and I am reading online that folks are in-game on Antonia Bayle server. But all I get is:

"Could not connect to a login server. The servers may be busy; please try again in a few minutes."

Tried now 15-20 times, no change. Is there some issue here? Is the fact that I am located in Europe an issue here? It sure is annoying.... ))