Scheduled Server Downtime November 12, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Sedient Active Member

The day I quit forever
  2. Griff Well-Known Member

Same happened to me yesterday on my 1st login to the game. I camped out, restarted EQ2 and all my characters returned.
  3. Airvh Active Member

Hey everyone whos mad, they have already compensated you! The reason the servers are down for so long is they've been going to everyone's houses to place 2 pennies under the couch cushions for you!
    It shouldn't take long to find them. :)
  4. GeekyGothy Active Member

I got past the log in! ........... But Antonia bayle's server is now down.
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Hahaha, great question...can't think of any games that launched smoothly and I've tried a lot. I'd tell some painful stories of trying some other games that had a dismal launch, but don't like to slam. Notice, I am stilllll sitting here, chatting happily waiting for the hamsters to remember how to reboot the server ;) NOT playing something else. So, EQ2 still does things right, even if GU's have a little downtime here and there.

Kitty
    Nathdar likes this.
  6. Protheus New Member

Then please allow me to retort.... LET SOMEONE KNOW THAT ITS GONNA BE LONGER INSTEAD OF SAYING IT WILL BE SOON.... i was just making a a true and accurate statement.. there was no reason for you to be a d*ck right then, but i guess some people are like that. Thanks for your assumptions i'm on coffee break and turn a true statement into words of war. I simply stated the obvious, truth.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

yep I am 95 ranger 95 woodworker, 475 tinkerer 475 adorner, main and oldest of my 31 alts on 3 servers which includes Test.
  8. Garaphax New Member

Not at all! Beta tested EQ2, thus I have experienced this many times. Hence why I stated they are so DAMNED good at it
  9. willow Member

you all do know that they are reading everything you put up, so rage on,, they love the attenion there getting ,, shows how much you need them...
  10. Poopcicle Member

Quit if you do not like it :)
  11. Oary Member

feelin like its close folks, we need more nonsense in this thread if we are going to make it to 50 before the servers are up
  12. Sedient Active Member

13. Laita Well-Known Member

AB just showed up as back online..
  14. Revulse New Member

15. Cooriador Member

I'm in on Butcherblock
  16. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

And, I'm in!
  17. DTSGOD Member

18. Hijinx Well-Known Member

19. StellarParallax New Member

in game...now every hater and impatient gamer can shut up!!!!!!
  20. GeekyGothy Active Member

Correction. Closing client and re-opening works. SERVERS ARE UP!