Scheduled Server Downtime November 11, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Bashem Well-Known Member

Was a suggestion imho your free to do what you want no skin off my back!
  2. Colinoc New Member

Purchase made, no issues
    Tawnia likes this.
  3. Kruggan New Member

What is the advanced adventure writ amenity? I'm not familiar with it (came back recently after a long break). Can you please explain?

Thanks.
  4. Mheryl Member

I just bought my expansion =) Things are moving along nicely it looks like.
    Tawnia likes this.
  5. Kurofinis New Member

Oh Yes. This is going to happen! The store is open. Level 100 here we come.
    Tawnia likes this.
  6. Kruggan New Member

NM found it thanks
  7. Sarai New Member

It won't let me buy the SE. Says I'm not eligible to purchase the product. It offers the CE for purchase though. -_-
  8. Oobliteration New Member

I think they are teasing us. Expecting the Xpac to be available less than an hour before the servers came up. BUT this way is better, will not be a mad rush to get it purchased and get on. Hopefully will make the final launch go smoother.

:)
  9. Nubek Active Member

A lot of us are getting this screen when we try to purchase the standard edition

[IMG]

Please please fix this before the servers go up, my discos!
  10. Dflat New Member

Purchase made but where do you download the expac?
  11. Oobliteration New Member

It should load when you log in. at least the part that has not already been installed in earlier updates
  12. Sylvain Member

I have been away from EQ2 for quite awhile, friends coaxed me back. I have been enjoying it but had been away for the last expansion ToV. My main is almost 90. I might as well wait for AoM , even to find the festival main quest and the monster / puppet slaying.

I have just realized as I tried to buy the standard edition, that for the 1st time in EQ / EQ2 history, that the only way to make this purchase, is to pay for the collectors edition, with that outrageous price. I find most of whats included in CE is unnecessary and doesn't apply to me. I mean I have only just started flying. :eek: I digress.
  13. Pipsissiwa Well-Known Member

It seems to be a bug, you should be able to buy the SE (I was able). You aren't the only account finding that only the CE is available. Hopefully they will fix it soon !
  14. Dflat New Member

So it's automatic? Great thanks!
  15. Bashem Well-Known Member

I just bought CE for my 10 toons 10 95 TS and 6 95 ADV for $81.00 with all access was hard to make the decision but this is only game I play and enjoy for the most part these days so made the plunge. Now year sub come up on dec 15th and will do again unless krono get real cheap on my server. I dont see that happening there at 3k now with no discount so If I get the year sub like paying $10 an month and will claim the 500SC a month to pay for needed thing like merc slots not needing house just made my own guild and see how that progress going forward. Glad that done now cant wait to log on and have some fun:p
  16. taleta Member

Odd. I bough SE only a few minutes ago. even got the mail confirming it.
    [IMG]
    Edit : Read the email. 10 minutes ago.
  17. Xaxx New Member

Hi,

I got the error message/not eligible to purchase screen when using Chrome, but worked fine when using another browser.......
  18. Raistlin New Member

Just bought the expac lets go go go go servers :)
  19. Sylvain Member

Oh thanks. I must have missed that. thanks I now see the announcement. :cool: Doh! Thanks however for your polite and informative response.
  20. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I bought SOE game cards from GameStop to purchase the xpac; none of them have been used yet, but I get an error message when I enter one of the promo codes. I'm afraid to try the others. :(