Scheduled Server Downtime November 11, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Okay Sony! You said 3:30! Well, it's now 3:32.... Let me log in already gosh darn it.
  2. Gandolph Member

10 SECONDS AND COUNTING....... FIRE THE LASER?
  3. Taomist New Member

yeah, i see it's a pay class, but still need the expansion to get access. I don't *think* I have it, but I've been playing on and off since launch, and don't really know what I bought last, to be honest. :p
  4. Spindle Well-Known Member

/pats Gilbert's hand comfortingly
  5. Daddums Member

For those IT folk, technically the servers are up but they are locked so users can't get to them. :p
  6. Lucus Well-Known Member

7. DTSGOD Member

8. Gilbert New Member

I put in a trouble ticket about the servers bring down. Maybe they don't know that they are down... They could be eating cake and watching TV shows or maybe a movie or two. It is clear they are not doing their job very well. If they were they would have someone come on line and give an update every once in a while. Oh yea... sorry NOT
    Watchemoket likes this.
  9. Ganeryen New Member

If I was this bad at my job, I would have been fired a LONG time ago. To be off by over 1.5x the estimated time that is being REALLY bad at your job. I think to make amends with all the screw ups as of recent, you should give us the normal discounted price for the expansion, or the Aerakyn for free.
  10. Indabuff Active Member

11. Yarnila New Member

12. Stammel Desperado Active Member

13. Pejhaar New Member

Unlocking!!!
  14. Captivator New Member

playing ipad dungeonflicker while waiting
  15. jimmyfrank Member

16. Loch Well-Known Member

If you did not purchase TOV, you have to buy the channeler class separate.
  17. Stammel Desperado Active Member

It's about damn time. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. DTSGOD Member

19. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

We are going to begin unlocking the servers! Everything should be ready to go :)
    Elzee likes this.
  20. Eshaac Active Member

they are up and I'm on testserver

Eshaac