Scheduled Server Downtime November 11, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Eriknac New Member

2. Daddums Member

Like George Soros, one of leading liberal donors who, by his own words has visions of being god like. Think of him when you see the Progressive Insurance Ads with Flo. Think of him when you think of hedge funds.

And if you look at top 10 donors this election, top 2-3 are left leaning as are the majority of the top 10.
  3. RandumSycoseas New Member

Sorry to tell you this, but if you read the patch notes, Channeler is now a pay class like Beastlord. I assume if you bought ToV you'll still have Channeler access. .
  4. Darfell New Member

and now for something completely different

Tierisch likes this.
  5. Stammel Desperado Active Member

6. gavin enders New Member

7. Nataly New Member

8. Trak Member

9. Hijinx Well-Known Member

I checked. AB down :(
  10. DTSGOD Member

11. Ticos New Member

locked again boring
  12. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Nope... 3:30.. Still locked.
  13. Elzee New Member

Cue everyone trying to log on.....now! **Servers Crash** Now they'll need 10 more hours
  14. Steelviper Active Member

Dear SoE.
    For the shameless lie about estimated downtime of 7 hours, which turned out by now to be 3 hours short and the count going up steadily, for letting me wait all day instead of me spending the time using my paid, to YOU, All Access time, and for the wasted time of me looking at the forums to see what's going on, I believe you owe me the price of the new expac, plus the actual expac itself.
    Expecting no less than a week of getting rid of the very expected bugs caused by such a long downtime and the new content in the expac, plus another week of evening up the countless lags and many other unknown but very imaginable problems, this is the minimum duration you can expect me to pass before I can consider of thinking to try out Altar of Malice, let alone consider spending any money on it.

I'm sure you have understanding for that, just as I have understanding for your very (s)lacking work of providing the service of entertainment to your paying and more loyal, than you deserve, customers.
    Have a good day, or night, whichever would be more appropriate.

Your (yet) customer, which can't be called a player due to the inability to do that.
    Watchemoket likes this.
  15. Raelyth New Member

It's like 2012 all over again...
  16. Wurz New Member

Time for a cuppa with Freddie Mercury.

17. zen_7 New Member

Ive even deleted eq2maps and reinstalled it so it feels like something is happening :)
    Purrako, Seefar and Tierisch like this.
  18. Zenzar New Member

if you buy AoM you get it and no need to buy from market
  19. RagexFallen New Member

they just forgot to unlock them and left for the day..
  20. Okash New Member

Lies all Lies