Scheduled Server Downtime November 11, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Feldon Well-Known Member

If 3 months advance warning wasn't enough, I don't know what would be.
    Tierisch likes this.
  2. Sedient Active Member

FYI. The expansion content page no longer offers ToV for sale. Which is new in the last 30 min.
    Tawnia, Tierisch and Rhamnusia like this.
  3. Frinch Well-Known Member

o_O
    Cyliena and Tawnia like this.
  4. Grimjak Member

On a marginally different topic ...
    Does anyone know the story on AA's for AoM?
    Are they increasing the cap, and if so to what?
    If they are increasing the cap, will we need to have some AA total to get past level 95?
  5. dymyea New Member

I believe the only thing with AA is a new prestige tree.
  6. Bashem Well-Known Member

All downloaded just when are we going be able to do the purchase part still show ToV expansion info when I try to buy expansion.
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Not new..was posted on a number of gaming forums in October that AoM included all previous expansions with the exception of AoD. It might have been new to you 30 minutes ago, but certainly not new information.
    I'd also point out that a lot of people are complaining about the expac coming on on a holiday and in the same voice talking about store crashes, server clogging, etc. While, yes, I agree there might have been other options to consider to avoid this, what do you think would have happened if they'd done it on say, Wed? Everyone comes home from school or work and ready to purchase and download. Would have made the Great Oklahoma Land Rush look like a desert with no people by comparison. Again, could this have been handled more efficiently? Probably. But in the final analysis, it's probably the best decision on the back of a number of bad ones.
  8. Sedient Active Member

Not what I meant.. What I meant was: https://www.everquest2.com/expansion-content was offering ToV for sale until a little while ago. It is no longer possible to buy it there, and the links are gone. Which is what I said. The expansion content page is no longer offering ToV for sale.
    Tawnia likes this.
  9. Tawnia Member

***A HUGE issue with our now "Everquest," it's becoming more like "Evergroup" I love the dungeons but my eyes were bleeding from having to run dungeons so much in the last ToV xpac to get gear i.e. the proper gear piece to drop at least 7x in most cases and 96 quested gear in beta is admirable to that of my current 3 gemmed potent pieces (which was another long grind to make all the DE for the gems 90 per gem!?!) OUCH my efforts are crushed!
    **NOW you state we will have 100 new quests?
    I am working on my 2500 quest achievement currently, nearly there, so some of us really like to "EverQuest" Please offer us more! We love quests and house rewards and more, more, more questing!
    *Do we have a reduction for station cash yet or will we ever rather than per item via the Marketplace?*
  10. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Yeah, but that's not available until Nov. 25th.

Those of us who are paying and can start playing today would have loved to have given 2 Kronos (valued at ~3300p each on Unrest) to someone who wanted to pay $36 for the expansion (the price of 2 Kronos is $18x2=$36) ($40 minus the 10% discount).

In otherwords, I'd have gladly given someone 6600p (the value of 2 Kronos) for an AoM expansion token valued at $36. There's no way I'm handing over 6600p to someone selling an key code and getting ripped off that much plat for a key code that was made up or already used.
  11. Thand Well-Known Member

100 level cap no new aa requirement no new aa's to grind just 20 prestieg points that are auto granted as you level new catigorys for each
  12. Tawnia Member

13. Bashem Well-Known Member

Make a new toon that you can really enjoy playing and get a merc to help you cheap to maintain low level merc and replay game with him/her you can have fun redoing game that way and take your time to level and get gear upgrades. Plenty of fun in game just not at the end game 90+ this is what I would do if I were you. try a different class and get helper merc in a healer/tank setup! ;)
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Pipsissiwa Well-Known Member

<snip>

Actually, why I am bothering to reply - I got flamed for expressing my respect for millions of dead soldiers, and being sad that a big commercial event couldn't have occurred on a different day. Not to mention the assumption that my reasons were all about me. Nuff said.
    Syrendyr likes this.
  15. Anti_piracy Member

Thank you for your response. Not the answer I wanted, but at least i got a answer.
  16. Tawnia Member

I enjoy the toon I have and I always want to offer her more, why should I make a new character and haul myself through such grinds again, that's not what it's all about? I want to enjoy the game remember, not repeat it continually.
    Really wish we had more reasons to complete Achievements, I'm not alone here either, we like to be rewarded, even in game a sense of accomplishment with a reward to show for it is pristine. :)
  17. Tawnia Member

18. Bashem Well-Known Member

3pm for game to open time to watch some d/l TV shows been meaning to catch on lol.
    As a side note made myself a new guild just got to level 31 doing TS and ADV writs so plenty to keep me busy for some time to come want a to get guild to at least level 60 so can get enough amenities slots for things I need. Also took care of my unused status I had need to grind a few million more to get the amenities and pay weekly rent. I do love using advanced adv writ amenity running around with my merc and getting loot and AA so be nicer when cap lifted to 100 grinding both types of writs. And love my guild name when I got it look familiar? :)
  19. Oobliteration New Member

WOOOHOOOO was just able to purchace the expansion!!!! Come on servers!!!
    Rhamnusia likes this.
  20. Sedient Active Member

Same