Satisfied with recent changes?

Discussion in 'Troubador' started by ARCHIVED-tfetterman, Oct 25, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-tfetterman Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Sylvellior Guest

Nope.
    Sure, our AoE dps went up. If you play for the parses that could be concidered fun. Our ST dps is still pretty much the same though. And the removal of Jcap immunity has made keeping a proper Jcap rotation a lot more frustrating than it was before. Overall, I don't concider the changes to be satisfactory to make the class more fun to play.
  3. ARCHIVED-PeterJohn Guest

Don't they do pretty decent DPS now? Are they T2 dps?
  4. ARCHIVED-luinnil Guest

While they could always do more, I'm pretty satisfied. Troubadors actually do a lot to help a group's power now, JCap immunity removal is a godsend for being able to actually keep our abilities running and still help other people (no more wacky timing required to make sure my immunity and VC are ready at the same point, and I always had one macro per person instead of a giant macroed list), and DPS is the same or better.
    I'd much rather have more utility stuff like power improvement (especially if it's active) than better DPS.
  5. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

I would say I'm satified with the changes. I do think they could do more however. My Warlcok and Conjuror in my group absolutely love the constant J-cap and have been topping the parse. Power regen is also better. In short I like the changes, but I'm hoping there is a little more. What the more is I'm hoping for I don't know really.